Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my sister's loser bf moved to st thomas for awhile, and moved back b/c "it was poor and poverty strickened" but he's a moron...

what the hell do you people drive? My insurance for my new truck was only $120 a month and my 2004 impala is only $105 a month.. WTF :laugh:

when i get my cadillac SRX in the fall.. i wonder if my insurance will increase??

i drive a maxima, but it's not so much what i drive, it's my driving record, had a reckless, a speeding ticket and 2 accidents in 2 years....

this girl i know pays 500 a month for car insurance, i'm surprised her insurance hasn't dropped her...

Ahhhhhh pefect!! Your ship is at port in Havensight, right? If thats so, i'll come down and scoop you up with plenty of time to sail out. Then get back around 4 to hit up some bars! Havensight is real close to Charlotte Amalie so we've got plenty of time (you can see the ships from town). :D Can't wait!!!

sweet - sounds great.. I have no clue where the port is, but i'm sure you are right. so did you find work there or are you going to wing it?

my parents are going to laugh when you meet me at the pier... they know that i have friends all over this place but this will probably be too much :laugh:

awesome :aright:

Guest onisakura
sweet - sounds great.. I have no clue where the port is, but i'm sure you are right. so did you find work there or are you going to wing it?

my parents are going to laugh when you meet me at the pier... they know that i have friends all over this place but this will probably be too much :laugh:

awesome :aright:

[rant]

Eventually i'll become a soccer mom with a pimped out van (Audi SUV) and a couple little boys as i was told in my cards. We'll see. From what i hear, its not possible to turn a factory ho into a housewife.

How about a Space ho? Nocturnal ho. Nikki beach on sunday nights ho? Or how about a Union Lounge ho.

Well if anyone ever experienced Union Loung for afterhous on sundays (Sunday School) you know what i mean!!! Or X-it in Hollywood. Remember those days Lola? Too fuckin funny.

its just amazing how we grow up.

Well some of us. The others are just weak pussies that dont have enough balls to go after what they want.

St. Thomas, here i come!!!

[/rant]

Definitely. I have a favorite beach, Coki Beach and fav bar called The Greenhouse. Too bad my bartender buddy is back at the Bellaggio pool bar in June. Its still a blast though, make sure you bring some spending money though the jewelry is AMAZING and so cheap. My favorite is the Midnight or Twilight topaz, i have a few pieces that are incredible.

Where else are you going on your cruise? I want to go to St. Maarten. St. John is nice but kinda boring if you ask me. Will you have enough time for a day sail in St. Thomas? You HAVE to do that....

..my fam always buys jewelery in st thomas.....topaz def!....

now call me crazy...and im not trying to be a dick or anything..but do you really think moving to St.Thomas is a good idea? i mean..im sure its a beautiful place..but you've only been there on vacation and i dont think you've got a realistic idea of how it would be to live there. i just dont see it as a place where you can thrive unless you're running some kind of business that targets the tourists.. im not trying to rain on ur parade...im just being realistic

now call me crazy...and im not trying to be a dick or anything..but do you really think moving to St.Thomas is a good idea? i mean..im sure its a beautiful place..but you've only been there on vacation and i dont think you've got a realistic idea of how it would be to live there. i just dont see it as a place where you can thrive unless you're running some kind of business that targets the tourists.. im not trying to rain on ur parade...im just being realistic

crazy

I don't think I'd want to move to an island, although I'd loveeeeeee to go back to Hawaii, but to live there, as much as I think I could, it's kinda far from shit...

And California was a big stretch for me to move to, so I had to move back to the east coast... I think I'm an east coaster... I think I could move back to Canada though, Toronto. :heart:

what's up shitty? shitty got a gf and now doesn't txt me anymore... bastard friend..

oh right right, because that's what most ppl do on the weekends...

i'm studying! cause i'm a dork like that... sem just started up again this week... and i stay in cause crutches aren't cute... and i got some therapy for my knee.. s'bout it sir!

im doing it cause im classsssssssssy like that

i think i shall go back to school..as soon as i get the fuck out of auditing