Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I share an office w/one other person and we lock the door everyday so we can leave our personal stuff out and it doesnt get touched. I used to never leave it out before because all my stuff would walk when I wasnt there.

Thats funny that she wouldnt let you have stuff w/pink in it-kids do weird shit

....its so annoying when people stare at u while getting shampooed...i hate working on people who have crooked necks i find myself wanting to punch them while cutting or coloring......its soooooooo annoying......i think im gonna quit work and go to culinary school....

Guest onisakura
....its so annoying when people stare at u while getting shampooed...i hate working on people who have crooked necks i find myself wanting to punch them while cutting or coloring......its soooooooo annoying......i think im gonna quit work and go to culinary school....

Quick question, as someone that works in a salon...what do you normally think about people that are really quiet? I usually see people gabbing away at the salon so im curious as to what you think of people that arent like that.

..i think they are a blessing ...some people i wanna just tell them to shut the fuck up..after im done applying a color or whatever i always ask if they want magazines or if they are just gonna veg.....its usually obvious if someone's quiet cause they're a snob or if they are just enjoying their downtime..

cant wait for the Depaaaahted to come out on DVD

Departy @ my place!

:werd:

I can't believe it's coming out on DVD already!!!

You know they're making a trilogy? Part 2 will have Walberg and DeNiro and Part 3 will be a prequel and bring "The Departed" back.

:party: