Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pill popperzzzzzzz!

So how happy am I that I dont live in the NY/NJ area!?!?!?!

Trying to get anywhere around the Verranzano and Belt Parkway was a fucking SHITSHOW this morning....it took me over an hour and a half to get 10 miles :banghead:

i live in NJ and i dont have that prob...that is NY and that is because NY sux...

who is talking about flu and cold medicine?? dont paint me into a corner by oversimplifying my argument. i never said you shouldnt take a pill for common maladies.

im talking about poppin perscript drugs that have addictive properties. i sit on the subway and i read all these depression medicine ads talking about " myth: depression will come back / truth: not if you change your prescription" ...and im dumbfounded that we as a society have come to this point..you're telling me that LACK OF SLEEP HAS BECOME THE SCOURGE OF MODERN SOCIETY???? this is why we take pills that might fuck us up in the long run? cause we cant get sleep? go have a cup of warm milk and wrap up in a blanket or some shit..

like i said..everyone is always looking for the easy way out..and in 80% of the cases this "problem" has been brought on by yourself...so if you can get urself in a mess...suck it up and get urself out of that mess..its that simple...stop looking for the easy way out

i wasn't trying to paint you into anything.. unless you'd like me to :heart: lol jk Just trying to throw out some further conversation..

insomnia sucks. i am not addicted nor do i ever plan to get addicted to any pills.. my doctor won't even prescribe me ambien.. i get it from a friend. i get insomnia roughly once a month for 3 days.. i drink the teas.. i wrap up in a blankie with warm milk.. i've tried counting sheep.. whatever.. sometimes my mind is just too wound up... trust me, its not like i WANT to take pills.

i had all 4 of my wisdom teeth taken out and a few operations in my 30 yrs.. i have never to this day taken a vicodin or perkiset!!

the only good pills i've swallowed are well.. illeagal. lol

i wasn't trying to paint you into anything.. unless you'd like me to :heart: lol jk Just trying to throw out some further conversation..

insomnia sucks. i am not addicted nor do i ever plan to get addicted to any pills.. my doctor won't even prescribe me ambien.. i get it from a friend. i get insomnia roughly once a month for 3 days.. i drink the teas.. i wrap up in a blankie with warm milk.. i've tried counting sheep.. whatever.. sometimes my mind is just too wound up... trust me, its not like i WANT to take pills.

i had all 4 of my wisdom teeth taken out and a few operations in my 30 yrs.. i have never to this day taken a vicodin or perkiset!!

the only good pills i've swallowed are well.. illeagal. lol

please mail me all vicodin and percoset pills...thank you :)

When I had an impacted wisdom tooth pulled I was given a prescription for Vicodin and I went and got the max--a whole bottle. Then I decided I wanted to see what the pain would be like (to see if I could take it) and ended up not using any of it.

So now I have this whole bottle of V. I wonder if I should try to sell it.

i live in NJ and i dont have that prob...that is NY and that is because NY sux...

you DONT have that problem?? Anytime i've driven through or to NJ, the traffic has been awful. I've tried a ton of different ways besides the main highways to avoid it but I still sat in parking lot of traffic at one point or another

you DONT have that problem?? Anytime i've driven through or to NJ, the traffic has been awful. I've tried a ton of different ways besides the main highways to avoid it but I still sat in parking lot of traffic at one point or another

..where in nj are u driving?...fucking rt 46 totowa/wayne is horrific ...now so is 23 to 46 to 80 areas....hot mess of constructing nonsense..

over where i live/work rt 1 from princeton to the brunswicks, but that is due to close traffic lights... and can get alittle jammed during rush hour (but i am never on the roads at that time)...but that is route 1...there are many ways around it if you know what your doing...