Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

Guest onisakura
tell me why this bitch decides to continue driving like a maniac and almost hit me?

im making a K turn , now mind u this woman if far away from me, then i mean she can clearly see me do this and refuses to slow down and as i get out of reverse and back into drive the bitch is like a foot away from hitting me and continues yelling at me, wtf is wrong w people today????? can they not slow down for 2 effin seconds to let someone turn around!!!!!:cuss:

Cause people are stupid. I've come to that conclusion a LONG time ago. No one gives a shit anymore...except me. I must be the only one out there with any kind of consideration.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tell me why this bitch decides to continue driving like a maniac and almost hit me?

im making a K turn , now mind u this woman if far away from me, then i mean she can clearly see me do this and refuses to slow down and as i get out of reverse and back into drive the bitch is like a foot away from hitting me and continues yelling at me, wtf is wrong w people today????? can they not slow down for 2 effin seconds to let someone turn around!!!!!:cuss:

That happens to me almost every day on my friggin' street when I'm trying to turn around to park. I'm gonna start driving around with a supersoaker filled with piss.

That'll teach 'em.

yes i did very well on my driver's test...it's not that i dont know what it is...i guess my point is you sound like a herb for actually calling it a k turn :)

..what else are u supposed to call it?...i call it a k turn too.....i hate when its called a 3 point turn or whatever....ew..

Eh they're ok. Not nearly as bad as American Airlines which i'm flying. They are such a pain in the ass!! Have fun on the west coast. Are you gonna be around for conference at all?

American Airlines SUCKS BALLS :balls:

We took American to Hawaii 2 years ago...it was the flight from hell!

yes i did very well on my driver's test...it's not that i dont know what it is...i guess my point is you sound like a herb for actually calling it a k turn :)

I never heard of a K turn either...but I think I've took one before giggle.gif

k turn? I've never even heard that before.. LOL ITs a 3-point turn in my book... LOL

Yes 3 point turn...must be a Jersey thang

well, enough about driving, i just went to the store and my fat ass went and bought chocolate and bananas and strawberries and im goint to make chocolate covered bananas and strawberries, and i also got brownie mix (triple chocolate) chocolate syrup whipped cream and cherries and ice cream, lol its that time!!!!