Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I first discovered Ask A Ninja a few months ago on Saturday morning poking around on YouTube. The weekend before I had gone to a Pirates vs. Ninjas party and was on something of a ninja kick, so when the link came up in the side bar I clicked.

I spent all morning watching all the episodes to date and ended up being 3½ hours late to meet my mom to go help her bury her dead cat which had been sitting in a box of ice in the bathtub for a day and a half. We got into a *huge* fight and ended up not talking for a month and a half!

True story.

For the last couple of months I hadn't told anyone I was late because I was watching web video clips of a whacky Jewy ninja spouting off about everything under the sun. But now it's time to come clean.

well i live in nj not very far from you :)

and nascar is a national thing...and it is picking up alot of steam internationally...

...it was so funny .....my cousin had a friends fam at sunday dinner a few weeks ago....and they had nascar on at one point........and i was like who the fuck is watching nascar?!...where are we!?.......actually my friend is from pittsburgh and her fam is really into nascar .....so i retract my previous fla statement.

1.gif

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

Guest onisakura
TOO many Chili's Margaritas last night 6.gif

Oh man i love Chili's margaritas, especially the strawberry ones. They rim the glass with sugar instead of salt. YUMMM. And i love how they have "happy hour" till like midnight. *lol*

Oh man i love Chili's margaritas, especially the strawberry ones. They rim the glass with sugar instead of salt. YUMMM. And i love how they have "happy hour" till like midnight. *lol*

Unfortunately they don't have happy hour up here in lovely Massachusetts 6.gif

but

Our bartender was awesome, made them SUPER strong, even gave us their secret recipe! 2.gif

And to top it off, I even bought the shaker from them.

I like the strawberry ones but I love the Chamboard, Triple G, and El Nino the best...mmm I could go for one right now lol 3.gif

..i dont like margaritas...but my friend had a prickly pear one at chevy's and she almost wet her pants....just in case u wanna check it out

Is Chevy's a chain? I'd LOVE suck down a prickly pear one :drool:

Yeah I only drink em on the rocks... in my blazers and jeans of course.

:laugh:

Okay Mr....i'm gonna spend like $500 on a pair of jeans and a new blazer

...its ok..im not a big mexican food person..like ill get quesadillas with JUST CHEESE lmao......it does well though..i think its supposed to be a little more "authentic" than chilis...ya know like not as many other options ..cause ive gone to chilis and not had anything mexican at all ......but i could be wrong...ive really only drank there..

...its ok..im not a big mexican food person..like ill get quesadillas with JUST CHEESE lmao......it does well though..i think its supposed to be a little more "authentic" than chilis...ya know like not as many other options ..cause ive gone to chilis and not had anything mexican at all ......but i could be wrong...ive really only drank there..

I LOVE mexican and I LOVE Chilis. Ive got my parents addicted to Chili's too lol. I will eat anything on their menu. I'll have to look into Chevys and if there is one around i'll try it out.

..its like mexican american ....tex mex ..south western shit........chevy's always seems dirty to me...its like a skanky chilis lol...i dunno i think its the floors ......its like being in a dump somewhere in the south...