Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...funny thing is, i watched gladiator a couple days right before it came on TNT or whatever channel they had it on...weirdness...

they always have it on TNT.... love it when i channel surf and its on.. there could be 15 mins of it left and i still watch it.. LOL

they always have it on TNT.... love it when i channel surf and its on.. there could be 15 mins of it left and i still watch it.. LOL

yea...i do the same...for gladiator or gone in 60 seconds...they are always on tnt and even tho i own the dvd's with the added scenes i still watch the tv ones...

...don't most people in fla?....its def a southern thing cause i dont know anyone who watches it ...

well i live in nj not very far from you :)

and nascar is a national thing...and it is picking up alot of steam internationally...

Guest onisakura
:(

me and forky love it :love:

I'm more of a F1 or Moto GP gal. Thoughi have to say, i saw Cars last night and it was the cutest thing ever. :D

Guest onisakura
it is... this old man i met there once.. he was like once you get to miami, it's another country....

drive like they're still back in cuba and shit....

That USED to be the case about 15 years ago. Now they drive like they are back in PR, Argentina, Haiti, Colombia, Venezuela......etc.