Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest onisakura

I FUCKING HATE INSOMNIA. I cant fucking believe im still awake. Can't sleep for shit now that im not working then when i finally sleep, its till like 3 or 4pm. Damn fucking internal clock is so messed up.

Any suggestions? Tylenol Simply Sleep just isnt working anymore. Went up to 4 to try to knock me out but nada now. No insurance now, so i cant go see my freakin Dr. I know its from stress and overthinking things, lots of different things on the horizon for me but this shit is making me cranky, mean and nasty as fuck.

Help please!

Ugh. :hang:

I FUCKING HATE INSOMNIA. I cant fucking believe im still awake. Can't sleep for shit now that im not working then when i finally sleep, its till like 3 or 4pm. Damn fucking internal clock is so messed up.

Any suggestions? Tylenol Simply Sleep just isnt working anymore. Went up to 4 to try to knock me out but nada now. No insurance now, so i cant go see my freakin Dr. I know its from stress and overthinking things, lots of different things on the horizon for me but this shit is making me cranky, mean and nasty as fuck.

Help please!

Melatonin. You can get it at CVS or something like that. Works pretty good. Get the 3MG one. It's all natural.

9.gif

Help please!

ugh that sucks...I have problems sleeping also. Try taking 2 benedryl about 30 mins before you go to bed...that should help.

Melatonin. You can get it at CVS or something like that. Works pretty good. Get the 3MG one. It's all natural.

9.gif

Melatonin gives me horrific nightmares 6.gif

Help please!

...u need to reset your clock....stay awake til nightime...at least 8 or 9 if u can make it...then force yourself to go to bed.....dont turn on the tv or anything ..

Help please!

ohh man.. that happens to me at least once a month... it sucks. Thank God my friend brought me his ambiens he doesn't use so i have back up to the tylenol simply sleep... it helps tremendously. When things get real bad, i drink a bottle of wine then take 1/2 a xanex and i sleep for 12 hours. LOL

Hope you get some rest soon jackie :heart:

Guest onisakura

Ugh, i dont have access to anything else right now. I dont really want to try xanax cause i dont want to feel groggy afterward. Yuck.

Guest onisakura

I drink green tea. Its too freakin warm in my room, i think that nakes a difference too so i have to open the window. I just REALLY need to start regulating myself like i did when i was working. I'm not gonna complain about this anymore....thank you guys all so much for your suggestions they are so appreciated.

Ya know, you're right ghhhhhost.. its his opinion, thats for sure. If he hates gay people, then good for him.

my opinion is he's a dick. lol So good for him for blasting it on espn.. he's homophobic and proud.

i just honestly hope one of his kids turns out queer so i can point and laugh at him later... :D