Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or maybe cause i haven't gotten any tickets in a year and i turned 25 and no accidents lately ??

I was paying 358 a month, now it's 255! sooooooo greattttttttt

wow that sucks! I remember when my insurance was $260 a month. I finally got it down to $84 a month for full coverage :)

Guest onisakura
did you move back to fl? or vacationing?

Vacationing. Back to the frozen tundra tomorrow but going to Providence in a few weeks, then back to FL at the end of Feb then Miami for conference mid March. Then moving to St. Thomas!! Can't wait. :D

Being unemployed has never been so much fun. *lol*

Guest onisakura
yo jackie,

codys this friday...you and darcy in? maybe get a game of kings going...

Nah can't. Got dinner plans. Might be playing "Dr". :D

Vacationing. Back to the frozen tundra tomorrow but going to Providence in a few weeks, then back to FL at the end of Feb then Miami for conference mid March. Then moving to St. Thomas!! Can't wait. :D

Being unemployed has never been so much fun. *lol*

If you seriously move to St Thomas - I'll be there for 12 hours while on my cruise in June... you soooooo have to take me to the beach and bar hoppping that day :D :D

at one point I was @ 377 a month, now its down to about 100 a month

what the hell do you people drive? My insurance for my new truck was only $120 a month and my 2004 impala is only $105 a month.. WTF :laugh:

when i get my cadillac SRX in the fall.. i wonder if my insurance will increase??

Guest onisakura
If you seriously move to St Thomas - I'll be there for 12 hours while on my cruise in June... you soooooo have to take me to the beach and bar hoppping that day :D :D

Definitely. I have a favorite beach, Coki Beach and fav bar called The Greenhouse. Too bad my bartender buddy is back at the Bellaggio pool bar in June. Its still a blast though, make sure you bring some spending money though the jewelry is AMAZING and so cheap. My favorite is the Midnight or Twilight topaz, i have a few pieces that are incredible.

Where else are you going on your cruise? I want to go to St. Maarten. St. John is nice but kinda boring if you ask me. Will you have enough time for a day sail in St. Thomas? You HAVE to do that....

Definitely. I have a favorite beach, Coki Beach and fav bar called The Greenhouse. Too bad my bartender buddy is back at the Bellaggio pool bar in June. Its still a blast though, make sure you bring some spending money though the jewelry is AMAZING and so cheap. My favorite is the Midnight or Twilight topaz, i have a few pieces that are incredible.

Where else are you going on your cruise? I want to go to St. Maarten. St. John is nice but kinda boring if you ask me. Will you have enough time for a day sail in St. Thomas? You HAVE to do that....

I'm leaving miami and going to half moon cay, st thomas (from 8am to 8pm so YES on the sailing!), San Juan, Grand Turk and back to miami..

i heard the turks & caqs are awesomeeeeeeee :D

Guest onisakura
I'm leaving miami and going to half moon cay, st thomas (from 8am to 8pm so YES on the sailing!), San Juan, Grand Turk and back to miami..

i heard the turks & caqs are awesomeeeeeeee :D

Ahhhhhh pefect!! Your ship is at port in Havensight, right? If thats so, i'll come down and scoop you up with plenty of time to sail out. Then get back around 4 to hit up some bars! Havensight is real close to Charlotte Amalie so we've got plenty of time (you can see the ships from town). :D Can't wait!!!