Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is this friend of friends (and fellow Lost fan) who is so incrediculously hot that when she's around I find myself consciously ignoring her or paying extra attention to other more mediocre girls... frankly, in protest!

(I just wanted to use the word "incrediculously")

wtf ?

Masturbating trespasser booted from frat

Woman refused to leave PIKE house in mid-afternoon

By: Jessica Vosgerchian, Daily Staff Reporter

Posted: 3/26/07

Police have been unable to locate a woman who entered the Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity house without permission on Thursday and began to masturbate on a couch.

While fraternity members were eating in the dining room, a woman entered the house's living room, took off her clothes and started masturbating, said LSA junior Dan Nye, the president of the Washtenaw Avenue fraternity.

http://media.www.michigandaily.com/media/storage/paper851/news/2007/03/26/Crime/Masturbating.Trespasser.Booted.From.Frat-2791352.shtml

OK, now I know why they called the police. :eek:

2zgf595.jpg

wine people are fucking fags

who the fuck cares how the fucking wine drips down the side of your glass you fucking tool

this is for you and anyone else who wants to use these kinda words again.ignorance will no longer be tolerated...do'nt care if it's just a word soo is the n word ...think about it!

I don't think it's ignorance so much as insouciance. It's not that he doesn't know that or understand how "fag" offends bum-rumblers, I think he just doesn't care.

you're right im sure he does know that it does bother gay people and he just doesn't care,but he better start caring lol .

you're right im sure he does know that it does bother gay people and he just doesn't care,but he better start caring lol .

...sufficed to say, i will assume you never call any of your gay friends fag, queen, or any other such term...or do you sometimes in jest but think it's okay because you are gay...there is a lesson everyone should learn, it's all about intent...let me say it again, INTENT...stymie's intention is not to be insulting or perpetuate something negative, he was just making a joke...and because people like you revert to breaking down the words and not the speaker, you fail to see this and make generalizations and threats for all the wrong reasons...pathetic...and dont try to lecture me about being ridiculed, hate or any of that...get a fucking life...better yet, get a fucking clue...

...sufficed to say, i will assume you never call any of your gay friends fag, queen, or any other such term...or do you sometimes in jest but think it's okay because you are gay...there is a lesson everyone should learn, it's all about intent...let me say it again, INTENT...stymie's intention is not to be insulting or perpetuate something negative, he was just making a joke...and because people like you revert to breaking down the words and not the speaker, you fail to see this and make generalizations and threats for all the wrong reasons...pathetic...and dont try to lecture me about being ridiculed, hate or any of that...get a fucking life...better yet, get a fucking clue...

oh snap!

It's OK to say "fag"
I don't know if this applies to starscream, as far as I know he may just be knee-jerking at the word as has been suggested, but the *usage* of the word "fag" to characterize something disrespectable, despicable, or just lame--even if you don't *intend* to hate on chocolate miners--is a valid concern. It associates homosexuality with these base and negative regards and judgements, and does have a non-zero psychological effect in both the user and readers/hearers. Shrill confrontational fist-shaking to draw attention to it, however, may do more harm than good.

This is not a solution so much as a temporary personal recourse, but maybe ballchinians should start using the word "straight" (or "streyt") to mean banal, boring, and unremarkable.

...lol...we used to do a wine tasting every thursday night in my restaurant...the host would get everyone ripped, lmao...it's supposed to be a tasting not a chugging but fuck it, if you're pouring, i'm drinking - i wouldve done the same...