Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

word...speaking of WMC I may end up driving there from WA....yikes.....thats an adventure in its own right

yiiiiiiiiikkkkkkeeeeeessssss

I drove to and from wmc one year, 2001 I believe.

Lemme tell you, the drive down was pretty cake.

The drive back was....HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

6.gif

haha yeah cause youve been partyin for however many days :)

yes but I wasnts very rockstar-ish that year.

AT ALL

but still, the drive back sucks. You really need at least a full day to recover (in Miami) before you venture back to WA.

I would have at least 3 people coming down to switch off for the distance you are driving. 2 isn't enough and it puts too much pressure on the two of you. 3 would be a good balance.

I've driving to Dallas from Providence, RI and back, from Boston to southwest Florida a couple of times, and back and forth to Miami several times

Trust me :)

yes but I wasnts very rockstar-ish that year.

AT ALL

but still, the drive back sucks. You really need at least a full day to recover (in Miami) before you venture back to WA.

I would have at least 3 people coming down to switch off for the distance you are driving. 2 isn't enough and it puts too much pressure on the two of you. 3 would be a good balance.

I've driving to Dallas from Providence, RI and back, from Boston to southwest Florida a couple of times, and back and forth to Miami several times

Trust me :)

yeah if we went itd be 3 people. But theres news my husband MAY play at ultra...so well see if that pans out and if it does, free flight! :) if that does happen though then my poor friend may not have anyone to drive with :( All I know is a decision needs to be made, because I am a person who needs to plan things so this who knows stuff doesnt fly with me. I do hope to go though. Itll be my first time! YAY! WMC virgin lol

:D

yeah if we went itd be 3 people. But theres news my husband MAY play at ultra...so well see if that pans out and if it does, free flight! :) if that does happen though then my poor friend may not have anyone to drive with :( All I know is a decision needs to be made, because I am a person who needs to plan things so this who knows stuff doesnt fly with me. I do hope to go though. Itll be my first time! YAY! WMC virgin lol

:D

oh....your married??? ewwwwwwwww.....nevermind...

damn you! lol although it was 56 degrees today!!!! wooooo! I didnt need a sweatshirt or a jacket. Felt quite nice to have the sun out :)

Its in the 80's already. Supposed to get to 85. I'm getting all dressed up and going out and i'm worried about my hair frizzzzzing up :splat: