Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just ate sooooooooooooooooooooo much suuuuuuuuuuuushi! I had to waddle back to my car from the Chinese buffet. It would have been nice if there had been Chinese chicks on the Chinese buffet.

It was a Chinese restaurant that also serves sushi, so shut the fuck up regarding geography and cuisine. :biggrin:

I just ate sooooooooooooooooooooo much suuuuuuuuuuuushi! I had to waddle back to my car from the Chinese buffet. It would have been nice if there had been Chinese chicks on the Chinese buffet.

It was a Chinese restaurant that also serves sushi, so shut the fuck up regarding geography and cuisine. :biggrin:

...sushi at a buffet strikes me as disgusting lol......and scary...

i cant do that buffet sushi shit....the only all u can eat sushi place i trust is the one nomembername put me on to..u order..and then they make it...so gooooood

I've been to a place like that too. More expensive, but good sushi. It's better sushi anyway, but I do like the sushi bar where you can see everything laid out, rather than picking from a menu. I chose spontaneously when I'm hungry, whichever ones appeal to me at the moment.

..o...k then ...i thought u like picked it out like other buffet food...i almost threw up...

No, not the case. It is behind plastic and you do take what you want with tongs, but it's not like the buffet where everybody is crowded around it and kids are touching the food with their hands.

i kinda do that @ tomi too...there's a menu which describes all the rolls..but i pretty much just indiscriminately pick..i have 2-3 favs i stick with..but the rest is all mystery rolls

At the Japanese sushi place I do that too, but from the menu I have trouble deciding what I like, especially where there are no photos and I don't know all of them are called. So seeing them is better, and I pick then based on what looks good to me on the spot, without planning it out beforehand.

Yea, the Chinese buffet by me has that too. It's pretty fresh, usually as soon as they make the rolls, they put them out and people take them right away. You can also order whatever roll you want and they'll make it for you.

Yea, the Chinese buffet by me has that too. It's pretty fresh, usually as soon as they make the rolls, they put them out and people take them right away. You can also order whatever roll you want and they'll make it for you.

Exactly...that's why I don't worry about it being touched by people or whatnot.

As a matter of fact, I'm starving, and I'm going back for more sushi now for a late lunch/early dinner. This will be 3 days in a row of sushi, and I'm not tired of it.