post your picture

crowina

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:D .... (sei tunisiano).

no way... Im relatives go to tunisia every other year. I almost made it twice but Tirrenea's schedule never worked out for me. I think I even tried the Garibadli line (which I took more times than Tirrenea from Genoa) but that didnt work out either.

no way... Im relatives go to tunisia every other year. I almost made it twice but Tirrenea's schedule never worked out for me. I think I even tried the Garibadli line (which I took more times than Tirrenea from Genoa) but that didnt work out either.

Your ancestors are Moors.

But anyway, Tunis is definitely happening.

are you saying there's a fat guy in her picture??? thats pretty rude slick.. :rolleyes:

No, no, no. I'm the last person to be rude on this board. I never meant the photo of her with a guy, but she seemed to think that someone was talking about her pic when she said that it was rude...

First I asked about the kid in your sig and she said it was her honey...so I said that she gave fat kids hope by that, and said that I was fat, (which I am not so much, anymore, but NM)...then gabo commented, and then she said it was rude, and then, I wasn't sure if she was still talking about her joke about the kid in your sig being her honey, or if she thought that someone meant the guy in her pic, who I never meant was fat, but I merely wanted her to know that no one meant her pic if that's what she thought they meant, and...

Dayum, why am I explaining all of this? Never mind.

fat??

wtf??

y b so nasty?

....miss, not to come off as a prick or anything....but the kid doesnt have a neck !!.....that and the beer gut....what do you call that ?..... that said, i think its sweet you looked past his physical appearance and all because you've definately given hope to a busload of fat fucks on cp.....