Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Carla & I would <3 to see you @ Shine this Sat 02-18-06

marcodavalos

Many of you guys have known Carla and I for a while now. Either thru partying with us at the different places we have shared nightlife or thru the parties we organized for a couple years in Miami.

You have been witness of the development of our relationship and the love we have for each other. This Saturday, Carla and I will take the next step of forming a family ... we will be getting married in a small ceremony with family. :)

Later that nite we are hosting our party at Shine for Mark Farina. It will be a "get together" with so many faces that have get to now us thru the years. Many thanx to Jon for all ... this will be a trully unforgettable nite.

No need to add what to expect Saturday nite ... Mark Farina has always been one of our favorite DJs, rarely do we see him in Miami.

See you guys this Saturday. We will have a guestlist, so shoot me a PM if you are coming. There is open bar 10-11, so come have drink with us early on.

Much love,

Marco