Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF Documentary

montbh

I came across this from another MB.

Thought some might like it. DJ Ziggy is in there at one point.

460mb Divx format

edit: shit. The link is down. If you guys have AIM, hit me up. I'll send it over there until I get you another YouSendIt.

aim: veilside002

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i remember seeing an old pic with a guy that had a huge SF tattoo on his calf, funny as hell

It is funny and stupid but nonetheless not any stupider than other types of fans out there as well. What about losers hanging around for hours just to maybe catch a glimpse of their fave movie star or some idiotic fan crying because Janet Jackson hugs her, or someone passing out because some celebrity touches them. It's all kind of stupid if you ask me. It's one thing to be a fan but another to be a fan-atic!

good looking my dude, this is a must see vid...

it goes to show how NYC aint the same city anymore

all these 'mcdonaldized" clubs like crobar and such these days aint shit compared to what we had back in the late 1990's.... original concepts

I even got to see myself in the DVD, lol....good thing I had my sun glasses on that night, I was trippin like a kid running with his shoe laces tied together trying to run up the stairs...