Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yesterday My Cat's tail caught fire last night

deeelite1

there was a candle on in the bathroom and i was going to take a shower, and she wanted to come in the bathroom with me because she is my FLIPPIN shadow and I can't get a minute away from her.. so i was mid shampooing my hair and smelled a funny burn and looked out from the door and she was sitting next to the candle with her tail above the flame so i jumped out of the shower and put it out..

scared the crap out of her..

but I saved the day, Kind of

there was a candle on in the bathroom and i was going to take a shower, and she wanted to come in the bathroom with me because she is my FLIPPIN shadow and I can't get a minute away from her.. so i was mid shampooing my hair and smelled a funny burn and looked out from the door and she was sitting next to the candle with her tail above the flame so i jumped out of the shower and put it out..

scared the crap out of her..

but I saved the day, Kind of

You and dg are the cp heroes!!!

I know I'm right, lol. But a lot of people get all pissy when you correct them.
everybody on this site says "i could care less" instead of "i couldn't care less." it's wrong, but i've never corrected anyone 'cause i'd just get hate lashed back.

p.s. don't get me started on how most of the population misuses the word "none."

everybody on this site says "i could care less" instead of "i couldn't care less." it's wrong, but i've never corrected anyone 'cause i'd just get hate lashed back.

Defense of proper gramar is a worthy cause! You cant not be any more heroic than that.

lol

p.s. don't get me started on how most of the population misuses the word "none."

Hey dude, what about how we went from having a "power failure" to having a "power outage"? "Outage"? WTF is that? Is it even a fucking word!?!

Originally Posted by jimk29

I know I'm right, lol. But a lot of people get all pissy when you correct them.

This isn't formal writing. It's more conversational, hence the conjunctions.

I'm with ya 'bout that...I can't say I ain't doing it too...but at least ya didn't get pissy when I corrected ya. :laugh2: