Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit was raided tonight.

montbh

fuck the jp board, and the losers who are on it.....they worship a dying dj

those people are as much educated on good house music and artists as the ktu fans

100% correct. JP could play Jazz and 50's music one night, and that board would say, "OMG he is da man, how different" They are all as much of a cult as I have ever seen. They have no idea what good music is, cause the only parties most of them go too are JPs.

yes but the venue has changed so i should be able to get my money back. copa is a big smaller then exit and i was really going because of exit, not for JPs birthday party. i live 2 and a half hours away and definitly do not want to make the drive for copa, not tryin to be an ass or anything. but we had a lil exit reunion going on. hopefully things work out.

Z

yea the only reason i would've went to this party was for the mere fact that it was gonna b at EXIT too, then again i wouldnt've been able to make it to this because i have classes the next day

I'll try to find that out but I mean look on the bright side: Copa is just as large as Exit with many floors.. all tickets for the event will be accepted at Copa. To me.. from what I think.. I doubt you can get a refund on your tickets because the event is still going on and is not cancelled. You'd really have to take up that argument with the promoter or the site you recieved your tickets from but I believe on the back of the tickets it says NO REFUND, so.. yeah you catch my drift.

oh, people catch your drift... I mean RIPoff.

copa sound system sucks! The place is not as good as exit!

how come your JP fools always ripp people off!

what happened to the performances that were suppose to happen on new years eve... HUH?

People should get their money back! oh waitm you put NO REFUND on the back, to protect your asses...

I just hope people understand, when you pay for a JP event, your gonna get ripped off...

February 19, 2006

Jonathan Peters Birthday Celebration GA & VIP

JONATHAN PETERS + suprise live performances

February 19, 2006

Jonathan Peters Birthday Celebration - Pink Room VIP Table

Jonathan Peters + Special Guests

February 19, 2006

Jonathan Peters Birthday Celebration - Secret Room (beds)

February 19, 2006

Jonathan Peters Birthday Celebration - Red Room Table

February 19, 2006

Jonathan Peters Birthday Celebration - Roof Top Table

whats going to happen... oh ohhhhhh, no vip area's...

buhahahahahahaha

its at another club, your people have ripped people off...AGAIN!@&^&*#^@

what happened to the performances that were suppose to happen on new years eve... HUH?

People should get their money back! oh waitm you put NO REFUND on the back, to protect your asses...

I just hope people understand, when you pay for a JP event, your gonna get ripped off...

February 19, 2006

February 19, 2006

February 19, 2006

February 19, 2006

February 19, 2006

buhahahahahahaha

So.. Don't go.. You think we give a shit if you go or not? Nobody cares if your going so your wasting more of your own time then ours. I dont see how $30/$35 is really a ripoff, you homeless? Collecting pennies? Let's compair to SHOW which one of the greatest partys in america on sunday. It's AT LEAST $30 every week and higher on SUNDAY and its PACKED every week.

You lose.

February 19, 2006

February 19, 2006

February 19, 2006

February 19, 2006

February 19, 2006

buhahahahahahaha

im not a diehard jp fan im right on the middle of the fence. so my opinion is pretty unbiased. read some of my past threads...ive bashed some jp parties and praised others. I too was pissed that there were no performances on NYe because the fliers stated exactly " surprise live performances all night long" but oh welll not that big of a deal....do ppl really go out just for a live performance that last maybe 10 minutes or for hours of beats? the fact this party got moved is not only beyond jps control but its not his fault (this time) so relax killer. i got news for ya: every venue writes no refund on the ticket....its called a business and thats how they are run: simple as that. dont go to the party....i always say and will say again u cant bash a party until after u have attended it...

Sky, he was talking about the VIP tables on the Rooftop, and the white room, etc. That's where people should get their money back. Paid for those tables, and got owned by the NYPDizzle

Ah well in that case it could be different however Copa has a nice setup for VIP I'm sure. I been there once before for a business holiday party and the overall setup of the place was pretty nice. In any case, if you buy a VIP table they will be able to either get you a table as promised or refund you if theres no room. I really don't think they would off with a few thousand or whatever the price is for a table from you.

*shrug* I dunno. I didn't get a table so I'm too worried about it lol.