Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters Needs To Fire His Manager(s)

Dear Jonathan Peters,

Your career is over. No club wants you. Your going to be DJing at a small club, with a shit sound system. On New Years Eve, nobody came to perform for your set, except maybe a couple of drag queens.

your scooby doo mobile got stuck in mud in another state.

the only way you can "pack a room" is with ravers, kids with fake ID's, and clubbers who are passed their prime, with sound factory tattoos on their bodies. Plus, your having your party on a sunday. hey asshole, grown people have jobs...oh wait, since everyone at your birthday party is going to be 15, they have off from school... I forgot.

So, I give you this advice. Fire your managers. And get rid off that brown nose Kristy Lee, who bans anyone from your site over the stuipidest things. Its like a cult over there. Please, do your self a favor.You have surrounded yourself with people who do not have any idea what they are doing. They have ruined your name, and made you the laughing stock of a DJ world. They have ruined your career.

your a has been, a wash up.

MR. MOUTH

There's never a grey area with JP I see. This was going to be my first time back inside of exit after another 20 minute visit before.

Yah. Last time I was in exit was a few years ago, and it got raided about 25 minutes after I got inside.

Also, I've never been to a JP party. So, I want to see how much its gunna be cool/gunna suck like everyone says

Dear Jonathan Peters,

Your career is over. No club wants you. Your going to be DJing at a small club, with a shit sound system. On New Years Eve, nobody came to perform for your set, except maybe a couple of drag queens.

your scooby doo mobile got stuck in mud in another state.

the only way you can "pack a room" is with ravers, kids with fake ID's, and clubbers who are passed their prime, with sound factory tattoos on their bodies. Plus, your having your party on a sunday. hey asshole, grown people have jobs...oh wait, since everyone at your birthday party is going to be 15, they have off from school... I forgot.

So, I give you this advice. Fire your managers. And get rid off that brown nose Kristy Lee, who bans anyone from your site over the stuipidest things. Its like a cult over there. Please, do your self a favor.You have surrounded yourself with people who do not have any idea what they are doing. They have ruined your name, and made you the laughing stock of a DJ world. They have ruined your career.

your a has been, a wash up.

MR. MOUTH

I agree

Every place JP spins gets shut down, or the party is kicked elsewhere. People always overdose and die in his parties

Also how many threads have been started about how people think JP is the devil?

:blank:

I agree

Every place JP spins gets shut down, or the party is kicked elsewhere. People always overdose and die in his parties

Also how many threads have been started about how people think JP is the devil?

:blank:

hahaha, can someone please tell me when someone has recently died at his parties?i really wanna kno lmfao..... jp has his on and off nights....deal with it.......

Exit was raided by nypd friday or early sat. Exit is wacked hot 97 tooked over friday night and reggatone tooked over sat. Whywould jp choose a venue like exit. The club died out when Denny testtos left exit for good.Thisfriday and every friday night At avalon mainfloor hip hop and chapel house. That club is going to be raided. HIp hop thugs and gangster are destryoing ny nightlife scene. Why would avalon have hio hop on main floor how wacked

i remember being on my way to factory when it was raided a few years back.... wasn't that the day exit and shomething else was shut down as well?? i don't really remember... but anything being raided tells me to stay the fuck away from the place...

as far as JP... i was at surf club opening party when he was there, and i was at the closing when he was there... and both nights he was awful... so i was not even considering going to see him again... especially with the 15 year olds that are going to be there....

I told ppl.........hip hop main floor,house in the side rooms.It sucks cause I called it 1yr ago.Hip Hop is wuts in,club owners are loosing money on house music......so go with wut is hot.In the long run hip hop will get there clubs shut down.I personaly dont care,I like the smaler type room,afterhours,type feel....over big room drama.

People... That Same shit is going on Down here in miami, All of our grand clubs ... which used to have world renown DJs and Sexy house... have all gone to HIP HOP clubs, blah. I like hip hop ,dont get me wrong but damn. I have to hunt for small hole in the wall type venues for the cool people and the good music. thank god i host my nite where I control vibe.

Good louck NYorkers!!:cry: