Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Read!! My Jp Thoughts About The Party And The Comments I Have Just Read!!

This post i first posted in the review thread!! but i feel it will be seen by more of u in its own! sorry for double posting!! Just my thoughts!!

I am pruley digusted at a # of things and a # of YOU!!!!!!!!

1. All u that post in the review some of which i am friends, write these long posts! BUT YOU WERE NOT THERE!! how can u write a review if not attending!! U all seriously need to relax!! yes relax u know who u are!! and u know we all share the same love for music!! but please y do u keep wasting ur time on something u dislike so much with negative emotions!!

2.My review! I was there from 11:30 - 7:00am!! A. i have been a fan of jp for a long time. I am 26. and i know the difference between JP then and now!! B. The crowd i agree was absolutely gross! I am sorry to say this and i am not being prejudice, but i dont get every asian in the place being so fucked up, standing there holding on to the speaker!! gross!!!! C. ALL u youngins disgust me with your talk about drugs in the club and outside on the line!! U all have know clue!! I hope ur life becomes imporatant to you because many of u all staring at a long harmful road!! D. The MUSIC!! i thought JP did a better job then in the past!! I really did not hear trainwrecks as i have in the past!! His selection is typical!! But i must say he did pull out some oldies which was stated he was goin to do!! I thought he played best from like 400am till i left!!

3. The venue itself was alot bigger than i expected. And i think JP team did a great job "getting it done in less than 24 hour time frame" Many of u have know idea what it takes to set up!! lights, sound, soundtests, performances, securtiy ect,ect...!!!! It is def. not a place for any DJ!! U pick anyone of ur favs and there be the same problems there was for jp!! So get a clue!! it is not a venue for the CLUB scene!!

4. Again the reason for my BIG post is to hopefully clear some things up with some of you!! i am still disgusted with some of the posts!! i hope some of u who really take time to write these long statments but were not there maybe rethink!! This is key ppl "thinking" yes isaid it!! Some of u who i know and are my friends i know have a brain!! Lets keep it to the reviews and not ur personal vendetas(sp)!! agianst something YOU dislike!! there is not one other DJ that is talked about on this board as JP is!! EX. Trance may not be my thing! But i dont go a post when tiesto comes into town!! WOW all u trance heads stand around in awe of a DJ at crobar not dancing with one hand in the air yelling T I E S T O !!!!!!!!! No dancing!! yea thats fun!!! especially when the BPM's are warp speed!! But out of respect i have for music. i will keep my personal comments to myself! especailly when i was not there and some of you were!! why take your good reviews away by negativity!! This is why "our" scence SUCKS!! Because of the negativity filled within the scene!! So we all are the same!! crackheads, guidos, music heads, asians, whatever!! we all bring down the scene with our own negativity!! AAND THESE PRBLEMS PPL ARE EVERYWHERE NOT JUST JP PARTIES!! I HAVE SEEN MANY MANY DJS AND THE SAME SHIT GOES ON IN ALL CLUBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope u all out of respect for music and the scence take my opinion for what it is!! And not make this thread into a drama filled thing!! i will not engage in that negativity!! Cause that is not what i am about!! for those who know, u should already know this!!

THAT IS ALL FOR NOW!!

TAKE CARE ALL OF YOU

CARMINE

as long as you had a good time, thats all that matters. everyone will have there own opinion about everything. i loved jp and still do like him as a dj and producer but when your one of nyc top djs and you have to turn your parties into 18 and up events, then that is kinda telling you something, know what i mean. like he should just do 21 and up parties once a month. yes people are going to do drugs but i think the 21 and up crowd is more responsible with it all. thats just my 2 cents.

jack Z

the ignorant people that like JP are the ignorant people that like Tiesto.... most real trance fans ackowledge Tiesto as way past his prime.... the crowd on line outside a Tiesto gig looks the same as a line outside a JP party, minus the "JP @ ABYSS" shirts or whatever his next gig is.... so, bad example to make fun of a trance crowd by mentioning Tiesto.... the same elements that are plaguing JP parties are the same things ruining the A-list trance parties as well... these little kids, these old asians, and this ignorance to anything other than the DJ theyre seeing....

Besides the immature/ignoranant remarks!! thanks to the ppl that read my post. to the shit heads!! u will reamin shitheads and contniue to put forth ur negativity!! so thank you for at least doin what u do best!! This board has turned to shit!! it sucks that the majority have no clue about music, but think they do.... its funny how many of u judge djs to who is good or bad.... honestly u have know idea what it takes!! ur just a fan with an opinion!! and the high majority of u r just another internet tough guy!! which makes me Laugh!! cause i havee seen some of u out!! and BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! u lil bitches with HUGE mouth of BS!! i seen a pic of mrmouth!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! those who r in the scene for the right reasons!! cheers to you!!

That is all for now!!

the ignorant people that like JP are the ignorant people that like Tiesto.... most real trance fans ackowledge Tiesto as way past his prime.... the crowd on line outside a Tiesto gig looks the same as a line outside a JP party, minus the "JP @ ABYSS" shirts or whatever his next gig is.... so, bad example to make fun of a trance crowd by mentioning Tiesto.... the same elements that are plaguing JP parties are the same things ruining the A-list trance parties as well... these little kids, these old asians, and this ignorance to anything other than the DJ theyre seeing....

LOL!! are you serious with this post!! ignorant statment!!

LOL!! are you serious with this post!! ignorant statment!!

dont even bother this board is a hopeless cause lol such a shame what it turned into...

and i had an awesome time as well! not the bestest JP party i've ever attended but it was pretty damn good under the circumstances.. musically he came thru.. he ripped my bf's track so i'm completely happy

(~aYo KiTTeN)

i wish there was a way for me to change my screenname on here it has such a negative denotation now

dont even bother this board is a hopeless cause lol such a shame what it turned into...

and i had an awesome time as well! not the bestest JP party i've ever attended but it was pretty damn good under the circumstances.. musically he came thru.. he ripped my bf's track so i'm completely happy

(~aYo KiTTeN)

i wish there was a way for me to change my screenname on here it has such a negative denotation now

you mean CONOTATION

(~aYo KiTTeN)

o hey!! glad to hear u had a good time!! yea nice screenname!! jk!! yea i post hear alot more!! alot more music talk on this board!!

I've learned that with JP there is no grey area. You either love him or hate him. And some people love him for different reasons. I like him because the parties are a fucking experience and they're crazy fun. As a DJ, his track selection is not my favorite. All I heard all night was BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM, but then again, who cares, because it was a fucking party.