Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BLUNTS vs. BONGS

i'd rather hit a blunt - easier to smoke. i can't rip bonghits like i used to.

but i'd rather hit up my glass bowl full of dank any day

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

I prefer Bong hits. Second comes a nice big glass pipe. I have been smoking a lot of gravity bongs though latly, since my bong broke. I set one up in my kitchen sink with a three litre a two litre and my bong slide (plus a little saran wrap for an air tight seal) Its amazing how creative a stoner can get when the need arises.

Peace,

Michael

------------------

"Puff, Puff, Pass"

ah the perfect place to market my product!!

I`ll be in Goa this winter... and from knowledge of prior journeys (heck ive lived there most of my life), the bongs in India are really cheap. Anyone interested in buying will get massive concessions as compared to New York rates ... my purpose is only a miniscule amount of profit on large volumes of sales.

When faced with this question I can't help but think that one is in a no lose situation, and can't I have both going at once, the bong for that original punch, and the blunt for that slow roasting goodness.

Yes, it is both then.

------------------

No bullshit

Originally posted by smilepimpette:

~Bluntz~Bluntz~:..and more blizuntz!!

NICE!! hey we always say blizzunts, and budskies, and bizzoms (for bombs)...hmmm,,,I like the lingo....

------------------

Jewel Promotions invites you to CHECK OUT NYC's Newest PROGRESSIVE party SATURDAYS at WEBSTER HALL....

FOR GUESTLIST/REDUCED ADMISSION/INFO e-mail:

jewelz917@yahoo.com or mention "Jewelz917"list at the door.

"NOT THE WEBSTER HALL GRANDMA USED TO GO TO"

Originally posted by the_pharmacist:

. I have perfected the perfect cone and would much prefer to take the time to construct a nice cone. Don't get me wrong, after a nice hard roll, at the end of the night, there is always that one tube that puts me over the top, and I know it's time to call it a night, but all in all, I would rather smoke a nice fat cone.

cwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm12.gifcwm29.gifcwm30.gif

That's my feeling about blunts, also...It just seems like after you twist up and perfect a nice "L", its delightful to light that puppy up and send it around for 15-45 minutes.... its like more of an event..well I guess so is a nice 2-4 footer...well maybe variety is best...

blunt rollers- who uses a filter?

------------------

Jewel Promotions invites you to CHECK OUT NYC's Newest PROGRESSIVE party SATURDAYS at WEBSTER HALL....

im kinda torn with this one, nothing smoother than glass 2 footer, but there's something to be said about the flavor and class of a nice L as well.

the pharmicist is on point tho, after a wandering guest showed up at our beach house a few years back with one of our female housemates, the most beautiful aroma arose from the back room. now i hadn't paid much attention to this guest, perhaps it was the fact that 35 year old men in speedo's aren't my thing... upon discovering the scent of the most delightful herbs, i found that this guy was an east german, currently living in amsterdam. this guy was rolling the diggity, in these giant papers with tobacco and a filter of sorts. perfect cones, or baseball bats just a couple pulls and you were floored. the guy spent two days at our crib, rolled between 5-8 of these a day, i tried but couldn't stick it out. i wasn't worthy of this guy's smoking prowess.

but i learned how to roll a fat cone and it's a most preferred way of gettin blizzed.

be cool

------------------

we must cultivate our gardens...

Originally posted by momadance:

I prefer Bong hits. Second comes a nice big glass pipe. I have been smoking a lot of gravity bongs though latly, since my bong broke. I set one up in my kitchen sink with a three litre a two litre and my bong slide (plus a little saran wrap for an air tight seal) Its amazing how creative a stoner can get when the need arises.

Peace,

Michael

Try this gravity bong on for size- you know those big water jugs for the office water coolers, take one of those guys home, fix a nice aluminum bowl on top, and put it in your pool (summer only). Then pull it up, so it fills milky, and have someone (or yourself) swim up from under it, so their head is inside the chamber, then they can sit there taking hits with every breath....when they emerge, sobriety has left them....

------------------

prefer the L....dutchmasters to be exact. stuff a godfather and be on your ass all night. shit i miss those days.

cwm30.gif peace out cwm30.gif

------------------

~~ TrYpDaLyTeFaNtAsTiC ~~

I scream I scream so much you know what I mean, this electric stream, my tears in league with wires and energy, my machine this is my beautiful dream dream dream, Of hurting no one, hurting no one, hurting no one, I'm hurting no one I wanna give you everything I wanna give you energy, I wanna give a good thing I wanna give you everything

-underworld

Originally posted by msoprano13:

ive been smoking the chronic for a while but can someone please tell me what a BRINGER IS.

Mike,

It BINGER, not BRINGER... I use that term for bong hit, (eg. I'll have a binger please) my peeps on the west coast have been using that term for a loooong time...

We actually named one of my friend's bongs BINGERTON... heh heh

cwm32.gif

------------------

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r