Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whos Your Top Top 5 DJ's

Dannys been number one for yrs now,hehe. And the 26th i dunno if i will make it out yet, since the 25 is SHELTERS 39th street closing party and i work sat morning and sun morning, so i will leave shelter at 8am onn sun cause i have work at 9am, and also i have to be out on fri night. HMMM fuck it i get out of work at 430pm and will just eat a lot of food and go to 718,lol. That is my fave part of the month with the best VIBE at any party.

just drink alot of these and you'll be fine :aright:

attachment.php?attachmentid=42231&d=1140537588

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who has Boris or JP down on there list, Knows nothing about music, nothing about Djs, nothing about the scene. Just stop it already. To mention Boris and JP in the same breath as guys like Sasha, Deep Dish, Roger Sanchez, Danny Howells, Steve Lawler, John Digweed, etc. Is just insulting.

exaclty!!!!

Z

Guest silverball

PVD AND tiesto make some good TRANCE tracks but i never liked them live. And i hate TRANCE i would prefer HOUSE any day. So what if thier more well known all over the world so is OSAMA BIN LADEN, whats your point. Popularity is not what i call a great dj live and in person behind the 1s adn 2s is what its all about. So what if you make great productions. Are you gonna only play your own shit the whole night. thast why DANNY Tenaglia, Rick Corbo, Carl cox, Junior vasquez, Roger s, johnny vicious (when he leeaves some of his stuff at home) are like my fave djs. They play awesome tracks the whole night and their not as popular all over the world as teisto or pvd. But i know when i go to hear any of those guys im gonna enjoy the music and leave limping.