Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sick video (warning)

kostas1

what part was the sick part?
The whole video but if u look close when the suv hits the divider notice the body flying out of the window and the other car running him over on the southbound lanes... SEATBELTS people and don't drive fast with 4x4s, expecially from cops

...wow... this is terrible.. Seat Belts everyone
my dad refuses to wear his seat belt 'cause he says he doesn't want to get trapped in his car if the car were to get on fire or "in any number of other situations." totally retarded (and illegal) and it scares me :( .

i hardly ever wear my seatbelt no matter how many tickets I get for not wearing it...i'm an idiot

Yeah, you are. One day, God forbid, when (if) you get into a major crash and get all banged up bad, or killed, you will wish you had all along. Though if you're killed you won't have any thoughts, but you know what I mean.

...i dont think a seatbelt would have saved this guy...i got asked if i wear mine during an interview the other day...lol...i said no, but that i drive one of the safest cars on the road...idk...i put it on once in a while...if i get married or have kids or something, i'll prob change that behavior pattern...

...i dont think a seatbelt would have saved this guy...i got asked if i wear mine during an interview the other day...lol...i said no, but that i drive one of the safest cars on the road...idk...i put it on once in a while...if i get married or have kids or something, i'll prob change that behavior pattern...

Does the new job involve driving a company vehicle? Even if it doesn't, they might ask that so they can think about you possibly being out of work for an extended period of time due to injury. My company actually requires me to have the seatbelt on while operating my work vehicle.

Does the new job involve driving a company vehicle? Even if it doesn't, they might ask that so they can think about you possibly being out of work for an extended period of time due to injury. My company actually requires me to have the seatbelt on while operating my work vehicle.

...nope...it's for restaurant management...lmao...the best part - the job that asked this question is in walking distance...it was a personality profile question...the other job had a full on Reid survey...bla bla bla...