Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So anybody excited about DANNY TENAGLIA playing with MAURO PICOTTO at spirit

why would you have them on the same night?

either one can play a 5 hour set, and their styles are way different,

i'd go to see mauro, but you couldn't pay me to see danny

and i'm sure that danny's fans would rather have him spin the whole night

:)

whats the date?

hopefully mauro will play melodic & trancey like he used to in 1999

if mauro opens with super hard techno what is DT going to do? play his most pots & pans set ever?

at roxy in 2004 lawler opened with a fab funky house set & DT knew he couldnt tiop it, or was scared to try, so dt went straight to the metal techno & it was one of the worst dt sets ever.

i wish dt would bring back the melody vocals and deep house . the soul. like morales junior & s-man play.

In April?

its almost a 100 percent done deal.

wait wait wait wait. hold on hold on and hold on again. did u say dt and picotto at spirit. wow looks like this will be my first time to open and close an event eva in my life. i'll be there b4 the door are open and i wont leave till i get kicked out up holy shit i'm getting pumped thinking about it. see u on the dance floor silver bull

whats the date?

hopefully mauro will play melodic & trancey like he used to in 1999

nah, Mauro hasnt played any trance for a good 5 years now... its a whole part of his career that hes just blocked out... hes really gone into a lot of electroey tech lately, its good but in moderation.

I don't care about opinions and this and that. I'll be there on the floor enjoying 2 of my fave dj's rockin the set. Doesn't matter what they play. I know it may be far fetched to have trance tech and house in one night but dt is very pro and I am sure has enough music to maintain balance after picotto spins tech, trance, and whatever else he spins now. Cya guys there.

I don't care about opinions and this and that. I'll be there on the floor enjoying 2 of my fave dj's rockin the set. Doesn't matter what they play. I know it may be far fetched to have trance tech and house in one night but dt is very pro and I am sure has enough music to maintain balance after picotto spins tech, trance, and whatever else he spins now. Cya guys there.

its gunna be amazing, dont get me wrong... just warning u that there will not be an ounce of trance, just tech and electro... should be sick though!