Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Celebrity news, gossip, scandels, pics, etc....

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....wtf...congrats elle ..on actually taking a crappy pic of angelina....anyone else not diggin these at all?!

angelinainelle.jpg

......having her "appendix out" really agrees with lohan...that double chin is gone and she is looking fabulously gaunt...

aaIMG_5290.jpg

...i love this little girl...she's the new amanda bynes and im officially a geek for knowing who she is..

cyrussssss.jpg

..dunno how true this is...but supposedly these two are dating ...she's that chick from 13...she's 19 now...

marilyn_manson2.jpg

..what's with her legs?!..they look like tree trunks!....at least her double chin is still missing..

lohannncodffee.jpg

hahahaha!

2vd5u8m.jpg

..new couple?!

mandyandadam.jpg

mandyadam3.jpg

...u r def right...i didnt look good enough lol..i was like what the fuck!?!.....that being said.......gossip explosion starts NOW

....yay ...she looks perfect now.

richie_compare-786318.jpg

...this is funny ....

Yes, I've done Britney Spears, but don't blame me, okay? I make her up and she just takes everything off and does her own thing."

- Britney Spears' stylist, Britt Bardo, tells In Touch Weekly

...does he force all his women to set their hair like its the 1940s?....its cool....but its like she JUST started to nail this dude and she is the blonde 12 year old version of dita....say goodbye to sunlight evan rachel wood....im pretty sure u guys weren't that close anyway

mansonowood.jpg

....the ugliest people always have the most to say about others lol.......but i love them...well not so much joan rivers ...but u get the idea...

mustojoanperez2.jpg

...sad! i love drew ....

adrew_blog.jpg

blackwells worst...and dlisted response...

The Worst:

10. Meryl Streep - Why?

9. Sandra Oh - Who?

8. Tori Spelling - Ok

7. Sharon Stone - Ok

6. Paula Abdul - Ok

5. Mariah Carey - Why?

4. Christina Aguilera - Why?

3. Lindsay Lohan - Why?

2. Camilla Parker-Bowles - Who?

1. Britney and Paris - Ok

..wow...normally i stick up for her but she is looking a little sickly...she might need a sandwich..but just one..then its back to no carbs..

k2.jpg

...god anna....i hope u didn't pay for that..

annanicole1.jpg

...u r def right...i didnt look good enough lol..i was like what the fuck!?!.....that being said.......gossip explosion starts NOW

....yay ...she looks perfect now.

richie_compare-786318.jpg

OMG SO MUCH BETTER NOW!!!!! she was friggin gross all skinny like that, ugh! and as for lohan yea i can see how that could have been easily mistaken, when i firt looked at her legs i was like holy shit her legs are huge!!! but u really had to look close to realize the shadow, lol keep em comin girl , u always find the best shit

lindsay-lohan-white.jpg

According to The National Enquirer, when Lindsay Lohan was in the hospital to have her appendix removed, her blood work showed that Lindsay's liver enzymes are "extremely elevated," and Lohan has been warned she may die, if she doesn't stop drinking.

"The appendectomy was routine, but what doctors discovered in her blood work was not," a source close to the actress told The ENQUIRER.

"Lindsay's liver panel shows her drinking is taking a terrible toll on her health. Her liver enzymes are extremely elevated, and doctors warned her if she doesn't quit boozing she could die!"

The high levels of two particular liver enzymes indicate that some of Lindsay's liver cells are damaged and are leaking these enzymes into her blood.

In addition to the raised enzymes, the levels of protein in her liver were shockingly low — so low her doctors "couldn't believe she was even walking around," said an insider.

Yup, Lindsay Lohan is dying, and it's all her fault. At the rate she's going, I give her about a year, 18 months tops. Of course, those projections are based on a death due to complications from liver failure, with odds at 5:1. The likelihood of Lindsay dying in a car crash are 3:1, but the safe money is on a drug overdose at 1:1.

She's looking so much more like shit everyday, I dunno if it's the heavy boozeing or her addiction to spray tanning ( coming from a recovered addict of spray tanning I KNOW! lol ) she really needs to chill the fuck out.

justcam.jpg

“It has always been our preference not to comment on the status of our relationship, but, out of respect for the time we’ve spent together, we feel compelled to do so now, in light of recent speculation and the number of inaccurate stories that are being reported by the media. We have, in fact, ended our romantic relationship and have done so mutually and as friends, with continued love and respect for one another.”

...moving to LA...he signed a 5 yr contract

poshbecks.jpg

..mama mia coming to the big screen ..starring

meryl-streep.jpg

WTF is Paula Abdul on?

She was in NYC, I guess she went out to a club and went right to the interview.

:drunk:

:laugh:

she had to be on speed or x...she had cotton-mouth the whole time and was trying not to show it...not to mention her neck couldnt support her head...she could have been drunk but her motions were that of drugs...

:laugh:

she had to be on speed or x...she had cotton-mouth the whole time and was trying not to show it...not to mention her neck couldnt support her head...she could have been drunk but her motions were that of drugs...

I'm thinking either X or drinking + coke.

She definitely had a little jaw grindage going on, lol.