Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Celebrity news, gossip, scandels, pics, etc....

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...ok no one cares anymore..ur really not even that famous.....make up and crawl into a hole..

travis_barker__shan_261627y.jpg

...hot new couple?!...hope not for his sake...ray jay 25...whitney crack....

rayj2.jpg

,....miss new jersey cant compete for miss usa cause she got knocked up by her bf.......she doesn't deserve the crown if she isnt even smart enough to take birth control while competing for miss usa....wtf..

0115_ashlee_harder_mnj.jpg

...o my god.....she really does have that v thing which always bothered me....

pink-and-the-dykettes1.jpg

hey newbie, i have almost 20,000 posts... and i have a very busy, outgoing life... so settle down and learn a litte sarcasm... grasp the concept that it was funny, not meant to be insulting.

....haha..i swear newbs are so odd these days.....no one can sense sarcasm....they find it odd we discuss trivial gossip on a messageboard...i mean its a fucking messageboard u want us to be curing cancer?!........and yea we've only been posting for 6 years....shocker we have a lot of posts......

...go away u suck and so do your stupid messageboard pictures...i'd be more amused by a one legged monkey with downs..

rehab

blohansick.jpg

...she gets pissed on in her sex tape

kimkarke.jpg

...followed him around the gg and afterparties..then told of jessica biel when she saw justin talking to her.....crazy much........she needs to stop getting her makeup done by pennywise

timberlake.jpg

....haha..i swear newbs are so odd these days.....no one can sense sarcasm....they find it odd we discuss trivial gossip on a messageboard...i mean its a fucking messageboard u want us to be curing cancer?!........and yea we've only been posting for 6 years....shocker we have a lot of posts......

...go away u suck and so do your stupid messageboard pictures...i'd be more amused by a one legged monkey with downs..

You know what they say about people in glass houses. 4cvpbgw.jpg

2uivww7.jpg

....wasnt red ...it was a very brassy orange color...which is very normal for corrective color when going from light to dark..like she did....which is why i kinda thought it might be but it was odd that the girl was blowing her out like that for an in between step.....whatever...maybe they wanted it styled for optimal foil placement?!!!

can someone tell me how her weight fluctuates by 25 lbs day to day!!? does she eat a lot of salt?!

cohennnnnbrit.jpg

..when did he get ugly!?......this angers me

llleeeeettto.jpg

Well, a very reliable source tells us that Spears paid another visit to the West Hollywood restaurant.

She showed up this weekend, only this time - minus the paparazzi.

Britney came dressed incognito, in the most ridiculous disguise.

She was dressed in slippers, pajamas, a hideous bobbed wig and thick red glasses.

Spears sat at the restaurant for hours, ordering fruity drinks and making SEVERAL bathroom breaks with her two chubby girlfriends.

At one point, a 15 year old tourist girl - having recognized the former pop star - came up to Britney's table and politely tried asking for her autograph. Britney would not even look at her and pretended she didn't exist. Her two friends told the girl to leave and the 15 year old ran out of the restaurant crying.

Spears then asked for to-go cups for her shiteous drinks.

We sincerely hope one day soon Britney can join Lindsay up at Wonderland rehab for lunch or some cookies.

As so many of her one-time fans are, we're over her!!!!

Spears .At one point, a 15 year old tourist girl - having recognized the former pop star - came up to Britney's table and politely tried asking for her autograph. Britney would not even look at her and pretended she didn't exist. Her two friends told the girl to leave and the 15 year old ran out of the restaurant crying.

!!!!

Britney is no position to ignore anyone...she'll be broke, fat, and forgotten very quickly..