Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you guys actually enjoy yourself at clubs you cant even move at?

The reason why Im asking this is I dont go out much and when I do its for a bigger name dj where I know Im going to like the music - like a Timo Maas or a PVD this weekend. But when I go to see a lot of these big DJs it gets so crowded I cant even dance (which is the main reason I go). Then the next day I read the reviews and everbody says how much they loved it. So I was wondering how do people have a good time at a place like this? I find it very annoying getting bumped into every other beat and not being able to move.

Guest onisakura

I definitely want my room to dance, but an empty club has no vibe. A happy medium is hard to achieve, though i think at about 1:30-3:30am last saturday at crobar was perfect. There was room to walk around, enough room for people to dance and show off their skills without being crowded AT ALL and still enough people to make the place have a hoppin vibe.

Events i will NOT attend due to overcrowding: PVD, Tiesto (:cheese:), Kleinenberg, Lawler, and Morillo. Morilloi wont go to cause he's sucked the last few times ive seen him. I can't be fucked up enough to enjoy it no matter how many heads i know are there.

Guest onisakura
I love it, spilling my 14.00 drink all over everyone, no dancing, its a fckin blast.

Quiet poss. the worst question ever asked on CP.

Well not really, a DJ friend of mine from miami that i ran into at crobar this weekend loves a crowded club. But then again thats from a DJs perspective. They love a crowded room.....

Well a couple ways to avoid this is, 1st make sure ur VIP, at crobar, no matter how packed the main room is downstairs, there is plenty of room upstairs as long as you got yourself one of those VIP wristbands. Second, if your not cool or know the right people to get VIP, you have to spend the money to get it. Get about 10 -15 peeps together and buy a section. Otherwise you and the other non-VIP peeps will be shoved in like cattle into there clubs. Sorry, just the way it is.

Guest onisakura
Well a couple ways to avoid this is, 1st make sure ur VIP, at crobar, no matter how packed the main room is downstairs, there is plenty of room upstairs as long as you got yourself one of those VIP wristbands. Second, if your not cool or know the right people to get VIP, you have to spend the money to get it. Get about 10 -15 peeps together and buy a section. Otherwise you and the other non-VIP peeps will be shoved in like cattle into there clubs. Sorry, just the way it is.

Well then Mr. Rayray, how about we introduce ourselves next time we are both at crobar so i can be cool and roll with the big dogs?

Well then Mr. Rayray, how about we introduce ourselves next time we are both at crobar so i can be cool and roll with the big dogs?

Sounds cool, I love meeting and talking to new peeps, its how I made all the connects I did, just by bullshitting, hit me up next time you going, we can def meet up.

Otherwise you and the other non-VIP peeps will be shoved in like cattle into there clubs. Sorry, just the way it is.

i know what you mean - how can people even think of going to clubs without getting into the VIP - tsk tsk... dumasses...

i know what you mean - how can people even think of going to clubs without getting into the VIP - tsk tsk... dumasses...

The thought of it kills me. I just look downstairs, and im like god, How the fuck are those people dealing with that. You cant walk or let alone move without bumping into somebody, its 1000 degress. How do they deal with that???? If your gonna go to crobar on a Saturday for a Hugh DJ, you must have VIP to have a good time. Otherwise your a cow in a hugh heard of cattle.

^

i was being sarcastic... ;)

I always say it time, and time again, If a hugh DJ is spinnin, and I do not get VIP, I will simply not go. Or I will try to get enough peeps together, to buy a table. Not because I think im too cool, or its a pride thing. Its not that at all. Its just that I cant take it. I cant take being in a hugh mass of people, where its 1000 degrees, cant move, cant dance, getting bumped into every second. It comes down too what this post was all about. No I do not have a good time in an over packed club. So if I am not one of the special people on that night, or get a table, you will not see me there.

FUCK!!! A too crowded dance floor is my biggest pet peeve. What's the fucking point of going out if you can't dance. I heard Tommie Sunshine at Happy Valley and I had more fun dancing on the stage by myself then when there was zero room to move. I'll go dance to disco if I have to if the amazing music makes it where you can't even move.

Yeah true, you can either get there fashionaly late or you can just find corner to dance at, but yeah i have to agree to the sad point of an overcrowed club! "I HATE IT" i have to wait till half the dam night do dance! oh well.... i agree with the VIP deal only because of this fact that i can chill then go back to the main floor to chill...

G