Clubplanet Nightlife Community

table reservatiosn for all-male groups...problem?

mweath

me 3-5 other guys (most likely 5) are coming out to vegas in april, and we wanted to make table reservations for the clbus. I've heard that some clubs are difficult about letting groups of all guys make table reservations. Where is this? Which clubs would be okay with a group of six making a reservation?

I've heard that some clubs are difficult about letting groups of all guys make table reservations.

True. Very true... that is if you just walk up to the door or call up and make a reservation.

But if u go through someone or something connected, anything can be done.

was hoping to hit some of the newer clubs (jet, tryst) and the favorites (OPM). how are those spots on letting all-male groups in, and where could i find connects for those clubs?

opm - masterweb ..... jet - jet's host posts ...... tao/tryst/etc - right here.

some places youll have to do bottles cuz ur 6+, others you wont.

Drais afterhours will let you through as well....though if there is 6 of you they may ask for you to do a bottle but just tell them you're waiting on some friends and you'll do one, they should let you in no problem. You're welcome to sit at our tables until they are sold.

me 3-5 other guys (most likely 5) are coming out to vegas in april, and we wanted to make table reservations for the clbus. I've heard that some clubs are difficult about letting groups of all guys make table reservations. Where is this? Which clubs would be okay with a group of six making a reservation?

Our sources say you should be fine

At both, Jet and Tryst, it is very easy to accommodate groups of all males, but you have to reserve a table. Jet gets extremely packed inside and outside so it is always best to either know someone, or go through a host. The hardest part about getting into Jet, is getting through the "VIP crowd" that's crowded around the ropes. There are ways around this, but you have to use a host. These clubs are 2 of the top 5 venues in Las Vegas. More than likely, if you walk up to the club with a group of 6 males, they won't pay much attention to you unless you give a sizeable tip to the doorman.

Tao discourages groups of all males, but they make exceptions for certain people. We just had a party of 8 males do bottles with us a couple weeks ago at Tao, and we have a party of 6 males for next week. You will have to reserve a table, and the minimum will be 2 bottles.

they will let you do it anywhere as long as you pay...

and you can call the club and get connect to a host.. dont lie ******

Stop your trolling. Stick to something you know about like your threads on how you believe handicap people dont deserve to shop at Loews (http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showpost.php?p=2944480&postcount=1) and your intellectual retorts on midget procreation. (http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showpost.php?p=2943428&postcount=1)

Stop your trolling. Stick to something you know about like your threads on how you believe handicap people dont deserve to shop at Loews (http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showpost.php?p=2944480&postcount=1) and your intellectual retorts on midget procreation. (http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showpost.php?p=2943428&postcount=1)

Bro not trolling and dont get worked up over my comment because it is the truth... You can call the clubs and they will put you in touch with a host.. Dont act like you have to go through someone like yourself, you dont...and you know it.

Bro not trolling and dont get worked up over my comment because it is the truth... You can call the clubs and they will put you in touch with a host.. Dont act like you have to go through someone like yourself, you dont...and you know it.

Your original comment was that anyone off the street can go anywhere (in

other words, any club, any night, any major wekeend, with any type of sold out status on booths, with any size party or ratios), in Las Vegas with no outside help, and will never run into dificulty whatsoever and will get in anywhere. That of course is false. You dont think it is, well then more power to you and your belief also that handicap people dont deserve to shop at Lowes and home improvement stores. You said "they will let you do it <b>anywhere</b> as long as you pay".

Your original comment was that anyone off the street can go anywhere (in

other words, any club, any night, any major wekeend, with any type of sold out status on booths, with any size party or ratios), in Las Vegas with no outside help, and will never run into dificulty whatsoever and will get in anywhere. That of course is false. You dont think it is, well then more power to you and your belief also that handicap people dont deserve to shop at Lowes and home improvement stores. You said "they will let you do it <b>anywhere</b> as long as you pay".

No it wasnt re-read it, what I was saying is that you can call the club and get in touch with a host. You said you had to have someone connected, I was just telling him if he wanted a host he can call the club he doesnt need ******...

Its funny I dont remember saying anyone off the street can go up and do that. weird

Yes they will let you do it anywhere, if you get in touch with a host or call, if you have the money anything is possible and you know it.. so stop trying to act like your the shit when your not.. and if you got beef with my Lowes thread go bring up your wonderful discussion on that thread.. I know it is not as exciting as your old I banged 25 chicks in 3 hour bs threads were.

widdle baby

• 2 weeks later...

I can say this, you can call a club all day and night, but it doesnt guarentee you anything. You can put your name on a list, but if someone famous comes in, they WILL bump a group of guys over a group of women any day of the week. A host or hosting company or a weel connected limo driver in vegas can assure that you want in to a club, you WILL get in. I took a group of 13 guys in, in 2 seperate groups, but with no issue at 1230 and walked passed 3 well known celebs. Every host in town can get you into club, the difference is what do they offer, at what cost, and how long will you stand in line at any given club, on any given night. But jsut to let you know, i setup my packages with limo service, and guarantee you, you wont wait half as long with my service as you will with others. Tao, tryst, body english, pure and jet.

A host or hosting company or a weel connected limo driver in vegas can assure that you want in to a club, you WILL get in.

[...]

Every host in town can get you into club, the difference is what do they offer, at what cost, and how long will you stand in line at any given club, on any given night.

Extremely well said -- and exactly why I don't hesitate to work with hosts every time I get a table at a club. In the grand scheme of things, it's a very small price to pay.

Two things I'd add to your statement about working with a good host:

1. The best hosts will get you the best tables, in much better locations than you generally get when you try to work with the club directly.

2. A good host will be honest and not try to sell you their services when it's not necessary. For example, if you want to get a table at a club on a dead night, a good host will (a) tell you that it's going to be a quiet night and (B) put you in touch with the venue directly.

i will say, there are people paying thousands of dollars to just get a table, then paying for alcohol. I will say this, i will get as good as table as allowed, but also depends on whos in the club. I bumped a famous baseball player from a table at tryst, i have bumped a golfer from pure's cabana, so it does revolve around money. When i set up my packages, i start lo-ball and a hi-ball figure. The lo-ball is getting in the club no table nothing. Some people will want a table near dance floor, i hate them and dont ask for them. I have lost bottles on the floor, a fight one night and lsot my entire table of booze, bottles maybe half full, needless to say waitress didnt get a tip, but the mgr gave me a bottle. the gilr didnt even ask, and i told her outright. SO if you a certain host has better connections at a club than another, yes it does happen. Dont get caught up in deals where the people doing the package dont even live in vegas, its a joke. I have driven people that have paid 200 a head to get a limo, get into a strip club and entry to a club, depending on the size of the group, im nearly half that price.

Some people like to "wing it" ... do thinggs on the come .... or cant decide with their group ahead of time.

Others personally take joy preparing which venue, which night, how many venues per night, making sure its the best venue for their taste ... .making sure they hit up the venue at the certain hour of the night that they would like to go.

Clubgoers can vary in Vegas from .... the 12 guys that wait in the line for the doors to open at ...... <choke> ....Light waving bills .... versus the person who is rushing over to Tryst from Tao and will walk in with hookups without waiting and looks forward to seeing you and your friends that they met earlier at Tao later at Drais after they see a set they cant miss at Empire.

Its like comparing the juiced up Jersey boy that sits by the pool at Rehab hoping to get a girl to touch his bicep but cant tell youz spinning versus the midwest kid that goes just for the drinks and scottys set.