Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any morillo reviews!!??

it was ehh ok, not as packed as the last party (that was a good thing)

i got there around 2 and stayed till 10. the music was not bad but it wasn't great either, there seemed to be a weird vibe in there... when i left the music started to pick up a little. all in all "ok" night, if you didn't go you missed nothing.

it was ehh ok, not as packed as the last party (that was a good thing)

i got there around 2 and stayed till 10. the music was not bad but it wasn't great either, there seemed to be a weird vibe in there... when i left the music started to pick up a little. all in all "ok" night, if you didn't go you missed nothing.

Alright. Forgive me if any of this is scatter brained at all. I was out of my gord last night.

Differences between this and last party: Not as packed. I figured alot of people going to WMC, didn't wanna shell out 40 to see him when they can check him out down there in the sun. Dancefloor not packed at all. I got in around 4. It sounded JUST like the last time around that time, where he looped everything in an out and over again, I guess this is when he goes to take a shit, get a sandwhich or whatever else. He however did not get on the mic at all like last time, but his crowd interaction was on point. Many times I was just dancing my face off in front of the booth to catch him down pointin right back at me. Def. still felt like a backyard party at Morillo's house. What amazes me is how he can throw down a semi-ok track, nothing too spectacular, and then WHAM, BOMB and the crowd is right back into it. Great crowd control as well.

What fucking AMAZED ME, fucking UNREAL, it's all house, house, house, obv.

then

50 CENT - IN DA CLUB. PERFECTLY BEATMATCHED IN AND OUT.

I was fucking AMAZED guys. I was like WHAT THE FUCK is going on....then he teased out another rap song I didn't know then right back into the bombs. It was fucking unreal.

On another note, that guy is a pimp. I was watching him cue the next track, then like go make out with girls in his booth, take pictures, and right back on the decks. Was unreal sights last night.

Overall 8/10

What fucking AMAZED ME, fucking UNREAL, it's all house, house, house, obv.

then

50 CENT - IN DA CLUB. PERFECTLY BEATMATCHED IN AND OUT.

I was fucking AMAZED guys. I was like WHAT THE FUCK is going on....then he teased out another rap song I didn't know then right back into the bombs. It was fucking unreal.

On another note, that guy is a pimp. I was watching him cue the next track, then like go make out with girls in his booth, take pictures, and right back on the decks. Was unreal sights last night.

Overall 8/10

This is why he SUX now. :moon:

Of course the following reflect my personal views:

Personally that will be my last Morillo Party. I expected alot more from him. Music was ok but def. not even close to great. Ive been there the past 2 times he's played before this one and each and everytime (for me) has gotten alittle worse (musically). I am definetely not impressed with him anymore. Just certain aspects of his set dont appeal to me (as well as some week electo-tracks he was dropping).

At 5am it started to pick up alittle and then once again around 6am came down onto this electro trip again. Totally broke the flow of the last hours music. Once again he stayed with songs of less substance and started to merge back into fuller tracks. This is when I left.

Crowd was ok on the floor, upstairs was a joke.

All in all not a bad night but def. my last for Morillo in that building.

got there around 2 line wasn't bad, got in pretty quick, place was crowded but not too bad music was alright didn't feel the bombs yet so was chillen

lot of good lookin girls on all floors, around 4 took another bomb and then morillo got nasty for a lil bit then calmed down then took it up a notch

i guess he was kinda up and down like the pills i took all in all was a good night. left around 10 found my window broken and all the assholes took was fukin change bastards

got there around 2 line wasn't bad, got in pretty quick, place was crowded but not too bad music was alright didn't feel the bombs yet so was chillen

lot of good lookin girls on all floors, around 4 took another bomb and then morillo got nasty for a lil bit then calmed down then took it up a notch

i guess he was kinda up and down like the pills i took all in all was a good night. left around 10 found my window broken and all the assholes took was fukin change bastards

at least they didn't take your bombs. :rolleyes:

I think he was looking a review, not a count of how many bombs you dropped:confused:

havent caught erick at pacha yet- I will soon, hes playing every 2 weeks from spring into summer- but based on his 2004-05 crobar sets, hes playing a real crowd pleasing hard house & world disco style... i liked it, although maybe too commercial for clubbers coming with pre-conceptions-- its different than subliminal 2000 but based on crobar sets i liked it almost as much as some top centrofly EM sets