Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do we all look like (Pics) post em!!

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i simply stated that the other girl was prettier but I'd still let wrap her lips around my cock...how is that classless?

I'd say that is classless per se, it speaks for itself, i'd say you should know that, but we all know you are a piece of garbage and you live in Queens. One thing I don't get it you people all rip on celebrities, models and tons of other hot girls when their pictures are posted and say you wouldn't bang them because they aren't good enough, then you gush over pictures posted by a bunch of very marginal looking broads?

Guest onisakura
whos the girl and guy ?

Thats me, kfitz and a friend of his. Why can't i post the pic regular instead of a link??

:laugh: :laugh: I dont check in for a day and a simple thread turns into a soap.........now all girls that dress sexy are whores, then were going to get raped sooner or later, what else Clubplanet? Oh and JP is the devil threads all over this messageboard...LMFAO......

:laugh: :laugh: I dont check in for a day and a simple thread turns into a soap.........now all girls that dress sexy are whores, then were going to get raped sooner or later, what else Clubplanet? Oh and JP is the devil threads all over this messageboard...LMFAO......

i know right, let us girls have some fun. girls just want to have fun.

lauper_04.jpg

You mean we're actually gonna play and not beat each other with bats?? :funny:

lol yes... i was thinking we cover each other in lamp oil and beat each other about the breasts whilst on fire...

I'd say that is classless per se, it speaks for itself, i'd say you should know that, but we all know you are a piece of garbage and you live in Queens. One thing I don't get it you people all rip on celebrities, models and tons of other hot girls when their pictures are posted and say you wouldn't bang them because they aren't good enough, then you gush over pictures posted by a bunch of very marginal looking broads?

what the fuck are you rambling about? how bout you just keep your mouth shut before I bitch slap the shit out of you

oh and desp4sex is nothing but a LI white trash whore who goes sleeping around on her drug dealer of a husband

what the fuck are you rambling about? how bout you just keep your mouth shut before I bitch slap the shit out of you

oh and desp4sex is nothing but a LI white trash whore who goes sleeping around on her drug dealer of a husband

:bump: oh ok if you say so JP is #1!!:laugh:

Guest onisakura
its days like this that I feel bad for the scene and what has become of the scene, for without the scene what would the scene be. Enjoy the scene

u fucks

Its cause its a see and be seen scene.