Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok, this is a good topic (Jonathan Peters)

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest onisakura

I actually think that email is funny. It reminds me of a teacher or a mother scolding her children. Making sure they play nice and dont get their clothes dirty. Are his fans really that immature that they have to be told what to do and how to act in a club? Honestly, if i was one of his crowd that got this email, i would be offended. The general mass (and again i am generalizing here) should really be ashamed that such an infantile Memo had to be sent out like this. I have never heard of such a thing.

I actually think that email is funny. It reminds me of a teacher or a mother scolding her children. Making sure they play nice and dont get their clothes dirty. Are his fans really that immature that they have to be told what to do and how to act in a club? Honestly, if i was one of his crowd that got this email, i would be offended. The general mass (and again i am generalizing here) should really be ashamed that such an infantile Memo had to be sent out like this. I have never heard of such a thing.

it wasnt an email.. it was a post on a message board.. which was taken out of context.. he was answering serveral questions that people were asking him!

We all can prob name at least half the tracks he is gonna drop, not even counting the classics!

The man has become a joke!

You are right about this. He always plays the same junk over and over (Women Beat Their Men, Deep Throat, GTI, etc.) And don't even get me started about his own productions. They are horrible. Why do you think that no other DJs play his stuff?

The fact that anyone would pay $50 to hear this stuff amazes me when there is so much better talent out there that you can see for much less.

You are right about this. He always plays the same junk over and over (Women Beat Their Men, Deep Throat, GTI, etc.) And don't even get me started about his own productions. They are horrible. Why do you think that no other DJs play his stuff?

The fact that anyone would pay $50 to hear this stuff amazes me when there is so much better talent out there that you can see for much less.

I definatelly second that one... it was $60 for gen admin on New Years which only got you access to the first level. To pay $50 to see him at Pacha? I dunno bout that one. The way they reconstructed the club is horrible. To be there for JP is gonna be NUTS and crazy packed. For those who DO go, try not to get your eye poked out by some of the guys hair, your feet stabbed by the stilettos, or your ass dropped by the sick dancers cuz you know I'll be there going crazy to SUNSHIIIINNE!!!! OOOOON MY SHOULLLLDDEERRRSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't we all just get along? Just remember, if you go, don't go blowing a line in front of a bouncer, if you're smokin a J be sure to SHARE it with the bouncer, and if you're popping, make sure you've got plenty of water or your ass is grass. On that note, I hope to see everyone there, but that all depends on how much money I spend this week... :-) gotta budget for this thing...

what up dave.. and yup this board is all about hate.. not only with JP though.. just a ton of negative behavior.. anyway welcome and i see some more familiar faces comin over here aswell!!

yea i've been on here for a year, and never had the urge to post, by far the worst people on hear of all the message boards...so sad that you guys can't face the fact jonathan packs out all his parties, and most of the people in attendance always have a great time

yea i've been on here for a year, and never had the urge to post, by far the worst people on hear of all the message boards...so sad that you guys can't face the fact jonathan packs out all his parties, and most of the people in attendance always have a great time

so u never had the urge to post till now and we are by far the worst people of all message boards? then it seems u are now part of that group :)

Who ever said he doesn't pack out his parties? Webster Hall does the same thing. Should I assume that it's a great club w/ outstanding DJs every week?

Who ever said he doesn't pack out his parties? Webster Hall does the same thing. Should I assume that it's a great club w/ outstanding DJs every week?

The point is that it seems to me because the man continues to succeed almost everytime he does a party, people as yourself tend to get a bit jealous...

(maybe because you have your own memories, or just think he fell off whatever) that you want him to fail, and therefore go about with such stupidity as joining his forum to stay updated with his events, and then come on here and bash him (as glowball did).

If you don't like the guy there is no need for publically trying to screw his party by saying you're going to "bring the tina" like that douche bag did a few posts up.

NOOOOO!!!! please do not associate Webster Hall with great club. It's become a dump! Granted its old and nostalgic, but it's WAAAAY beyond it's time.... They really need to revamp the whole thing. I don't think they've changed it once in 20 years... But this is about Pacha... Pacha does not have outstanding DJs and I definatelly think JP will be a blessing to this place. It's got one of three of the worlds greatest sound systems and you are bound to have a blast in there....

Guest onisakura

All i have to say: Ignorance is BLISS.

The point is that it seems to me because the man continues to succeed almost everytime he does a party, people as yourself tend to get a bit jealous...

(maybe because you have your own memories, or just think he fell off whatever) that you want him to fail, and therefore go about with such stupidity as joining his forum to stay updated with his events, and then come on here and bash him (as glowball did).

If you don't like the guy there is no need for publically trying to screw his party by saying you're going to "bring the tina" like that douche bag did a few posts up.

wow...douche bag...ur a tough one...i can tell

i am going to be there and i always have tina with me...

wow...douche bag...ur a tough one...i can tell

i am going to be there and i always have tina with me...

Seriously pal, do you live under a rock or something? Are you completely oblivious to whats been going on with this party the last few weeks, or are you just trying to be a dick?

Seriously pal, do you live under a rock or something? Are you completely oblivious to whats been going on with this party the last few weeks, or are you just trying to be a dick?

me...being a dick...never...

im a junkie...in the year u have been reading u dont know this??? perhaps ur oblivious to whats been going on...

Thank You!!!!! I know a ton of people agree with me on this board, just dont want to say anything. The man is just an inferior DJ, just face the facts people.

Well not all his fans, but Vast majority!!

Thank You!!!!! I know a ton of people agree with me on this board, just dont want to say anything. The man is just an inferior DJ, just face the facts people.

Oh rayray!! nuthin but love for U!! i ahve decieded to bow way way out of getting involved in this thread!! The only thing i will say is... U all are way to serious!! STFU and enjoy the party.... who or whatever party that may be!! That Is All my friends!!

I The way they reconstructed the club is horrible. To be there for JP is gonna be NUTS and crazy packed. For those who DO go, try not to get your eye poked out by some of the guys hair, your feet stabbed by the stilettos, or your ass dropped by the sick dancers cuz you know I'll be there going crazy to SUNSHIIIINNE!!!! OOOOON MY SHOULLLLDDEERRRSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'll be skipping it for that reason alone...I already got a hole in my foot from a stiletto last weekend at Pacha and stomped on by 10 juiceballs at Boris...my feet can't take anymore!