Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sports Random Thoughts

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reggie Bush is a fucking asshole if he holds out...get over it you weren't the #1 pick so you are not going to get paid as if you are

way to make a good first impression to the people of New Orleans, some of who still don't have power yet you're going to possibly sit out over a couple extra million dollars which you have already made up for in endorsements

i'm really buying into all these stories i hear about his agent holding out more so than him... i like to have faith in him.. although there is really no basis for it..

anyone hear about lecharles bentley??? guy signed a 6 year 36 million dollar deal with cleveland.. he busted up his knee yesterday on the first day of camp and is gone for the season... 13 million guaranteed the first year of his contract.... OUCH!! for cleveland...

i'm really buying into all these stories i hear about his agent holding out more so than him... i like to have faith in him.. although there is really no basis for it..

anyone hear about lecharles bentley??? guy signed a 6 year 36 million dollar deal with cleveland.. he busted up his knee yesterday on the first day of camp and is gone for the season... 13 million guaranteed the first year of his contract.... OUCH!! for cleveland...

Winslow now this kid? LOL

Cleveland must be bad luck for rookies!!

obv salary dump by the Phillies. Yanks get a solid 5 in Lidle. And even though Abreu has declined alittle, this trade still works.

Matt Smith would be the only player we gave up that could be an impact. Too early on Henry to tell.

Def more comfortable the Yanks making the playoffs now. even though randy looked awful last time out.

obv salary dump by the Phillies. Yanks get a solid 5 in Lidle. And even though Abreu has declined alittle, this trade still works.

Matt Smith would be the only player we gave up that could be an impact. Too early on Henry to tell.

Def more comfortable the Yanks making the playoffs now. even though randy looked awful last time out.

Plus, since the Yanks aren't gonna pick up the option on Scheff for next year, it's not going to cost us as much as it might appear...

why in gods name is Julian Tavarez ever in a game when its on the line? he does nothing but blow games day in and day out....by far the biggest disappointment in the red sox bullpen and he keeps on getting the ball

i cant stand watching leatherface enter the ballgame. oh, and he just lost us the game against the fucking d-rays

Police: Former OSU star Clarett arrested with 4 guns in SUV after chase

By ANDY RESNIK, Associated Press Writer

August 9, 2006

AP - Aug 9, 9:36 am EDT

More Photos

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) -- Maurice Clarett was charged with carrying a concealed weapon after a highway chase early Wednesday that ended with police using Mace on the former Ohio State running back and finding four loaded guns in his sport utility vehicle, police said.

Officers used Mace to subdue Clarett after a stun gun was ineffective because the former Fiesta Bowl star was wearing a bullet-resistant vest, Sgt. Michael Woods said.

"It took several officers to get him handcuffed," Woods said. "Even after he was placed in the paddy wagon, he was still kicking at the doors and being a problem for the officers."

The complaint police filed when they charged him with carrying a concealed weapon without permit said he had a 9 mm handgun under his legs in the driver's seat of an SUV.

Police also charged him with failing to maintain a continuous lane, which they said was for Clarett making a U-turn on the freeway. More charges are possible, Woods said.

Police: Former OSU star Clarett arrested with 4 guns in SUV after chase - NCAAF - Yahoo! Sports

capt.98ddf22bb1b3404cb3ef800166551890.clarett_arrested_football_ohks104.jpg