Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sports Random Thoughts

im going to the phillies/giants game tonite...i wonder if bonds will play and if any homers will be hit...i would love to be there for the tieing or breaking homer...

i think on ebay the ball should go up that hit him in the head during bp the other day...:laugh:...it would make millions...

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so friday nite was my first trip to citizen bank ballpark...let me say the stadium is beautiful... parking was great...got to smoke up in the parking lot with no problems...so easy to get in,get food without the long lines and the bathrooms also were easy since the lines werent long...

now the negative stuff...first off philly fans are aweful...i couldnt tell that anyone was a fan of this team...the were so damn quiet when there best batters came up...very little fan-fare...the only time i saw life was when bonds came up...there were so loud with the boo's, you could hear them miles away...but when utley smashed his homers...they cheer for a second then sit down and stay quiet...the fans are not deserving of such a beautiful ballpark when they dont appreciate their team...come the top of the 7th...half the crowd cycled out...then after the bottom of the 8th the rest left...it was a good scoring game but so boring as you felt no energy in there with all those dead ass fans...

so friday nite was my first trip to citizen bank ballpark...let me say the stadium is beautiful... parking was great...got to smoke up in the parking lot with no problems...so easy to get in,get food without the long lines and the bathrooms also were easy since the lines werent long...

now the negative stuff...first off philly fans are aweful...i couldnt tell that anyone was a fan of this team...the were so damn quiet when there best batters came up...very little fan-fare...the only time i saw life was when bonds came up...there were so loud with the boo's, you could hear them miles away...but when utley smashed his homers...they cheer for a second then sit down and stay quiet...the fans are not deserving of such a beautiful ballpark when they dont appreciate their team...come the top of the 7th...half the crowd cycled out...then after the bottom of the 8th the rest left...it was a good scoring game but so boring as you felt no energy in there with all those dead ass fans...

I have my reservations of Padres fans for the very same reason....beautiful ballpark and all.

makes you realize why nobody wants to play in Philly. Think, they only ran Curt Schilling, Scott Rolen, and Jim Thome off.....

I have my reservations of Padres fans for the very same reason....beautiful ballpark and all.

makes you realize why nobody wants to play in Philly. Think, they only ran Curt Schilling, Scott Rolen, and Jim Thome off.....

my friend said the exact samething to me...lol...

so umm i read i on espn.com that the red sox are thinking about turning hansen into a starter? i dont understand, if they need another starter they have one in palpebon. and hansen is a natural closer, so whats the problem? make the switch. palpebon is way too good a pitcher to have him closing games. the kid can eat up innings and thats what the sox need.

anybody catch lebron walk up to gilbert arenas in game 7 and say something like "miss these two and youre going home"? that was awkward

giambi having an Oakland-type year

mets need to wake up and start heilman. end of story. i dont care that the bullpen is pitching well and you dont want to disrupt it. you need starters. jose fucking lima is going to cut it.

i hate hockey

are the playoffs over yet? seriously theyre cloggin up valuable espn time that could be devoted to golf. or even more baseball highlights.

baseball tonight is like my CNN

anybody catch lebron walk up to gilbert arenas in game 7 and say something like "miss these two and youre going home"? that was awkward

i hate hockey

that wasnt awkward that was bush league shit

how the hell can you not like playoff hockey

i hate hockey

are the playoffs over yet? seriously theyre cloggin up valuable espn time that could be devoted to golf. or even more baseball highlights.

baseball tonight is like my CNN

couldnt have said it any better myself

what sucks is the hour long baseball tonights are on too early out here for me to catch them so I'm usually stuck with the 20 minute segment thats wedged between Fastbreak and Outside the Lines

I really think that pedro has had more games blwon for him by bad bullpens then any other pitcher in baseball. The sox had to of cost him 20 wins between not scoring 1 run when he pitched or by having a bad bullpen.