Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tom Cruise Is Going To Eat The Placenta

HAZE

http://www.itv.com/news/entertainment_1776713.html

Tom 'to eat afterbirth'

11.55AM, Tue Apr 18 2006

Sofa leaping father-to-be Tom Cruise has revealed his latest bizarre plan - to eat Katie Holmes' placenta.

In an admission which seems to prove Cruise desperate to stay in the headlines, the Mission Impossible star has apparently vowed to eat Katie's placenta straight after she has given birth as he believes it will be very nutritious.

The admission is just the latest in a long line of crazy outbursts which Tom has appeared adamant to shock the world with.

Just days ago the star completely backtracked on comments he had made, saying that Katie would have to give birth in complete silence and that she should not scream.

Surprising as it may seem, Tom is not the only person to have odd placenta wishes- after the birth, some women take a piece of paper and lay the placenta on it and later frame it and hang it on the wall!

Eating the placenta, placentophagia, is practised in many parts of the world- famously back in 1998, a British television chef fried it and served it to all of his guests!

Showbiz couple Rod Stewart and wife Penny Lancaster took home their baby's placenta and buried it in the garden.

The act may appear odd to many, but it is believed eating the placenta helps avoid postnatal depression and is deemed as normal in many cultures.

cruise-placenta.gif

Guest onisakura
gross.

p.s. anybody remember the line in Live's song "lightning crashes" where he sings "the placentaaa falllsss...to the flooor."?

we were just talking about this the other day. not enough placenta talk in the media these days.

lightning crashes, a new mother cries

her placenta falls to the floor

the angel opens her eyes

the confusion sets in

before the doctor can even close the door

lightning crashes, an old mother dies

her intentions fall to the floor

the angel closes her eyes

the confusion that was hers

belongs now, to the baby down the hall

That man is WHACKED.

gross.

p.s. anybody remember the line in Live's song "lightning crashes" where he sings "the placentaaa falllsss...to the flooor."?

we were just talking about this the other day. not enough placenta talk in the media these days.

..lmao....we used to crack up .....my friend HATES that song more than anything she would always change it when it came on!...........

.....ps...i fucking hate tom cruise and i hope he takes his last breath before he chokes on the bloody afterbirth...

yo some fried placenta and eggs are really good. try it, my boy "running foot" hes algonquin and shit mother fucker loves that shit... said it tastes like pussy just with out the rug burn on the knees.

...um really...that just made me heave a little.....and we know how hard it is to gross me out!

I didnt know keeping the placenta was an option.

It sure is. They do some tests on it, but afterwards you can have it if you want it. When I used to work at the hospital here, a lot of Portugese chicks would take it home, bury it and then plant a rose bush over it. I have no fucking clue why.