Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I love

crowina

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...i dont really know lol.....but they make all sorts of things....fudge bars are 1 pt on weight watchers.....they make the flying saucer things from carvel...u know the chocolate cookie sides with MINT..VANILLA ...CHOCOLATE ice cream ..those are only 2.5 pts each ...i could go on and on lol..

Ladies, doesn't it feel wrong to feel guilty about something you love? Or, if you absolutely must add points for the ice cream you eat, don't you think there should be a way to subtract points too? Truth is that you are supposed to subtract points for having sex. Really - just ask Weight Watchers :)

Bad news is that they won't tell you exactly how many points you're supposed to subtract. They keep those numbers secret to keep their customers. So, for the benefit of all ice cream and chocolate loving women of the world, I shall do a research project to find out exactly how many points is sex worth. If you know anybody who might be interested in participating - send them my way - it will be fun and for a good cause :)

Ladies, doesn't it feel wrong to feel guilty about something you love? Or, if you absolutely must add points for the ice cream you eat, don't you think there should be a way to subtract points too? Truth is that you are supposed to subtract points for having sex. Really - just ask Weight Watchers :)

Bad news is that they won't tell you exactly how many points you're supposed to subtract. They keep those numbers secret to keep their customers. So, for the benefit of all ice cream and chocolate loving women of the world, I shall do a research project to find out exactly how many points is sex worth. If you know anybody who might be interested in participating - send them my way - it will be fun and for a good cause :)

After reading your posts, I find it a shame that von Leeb was too gentle to Leningrad.

Why, because ladies always chose me over you? Well - what do you expect with a name like "Dr Doom"?! You're violent and morbid - girls don't like that.

So tell me - how much money did you spend on covers and drinks for the Virgin flight attendant and her friends, only to get a half-assed, no-eye contact handshake in return?

i actually prefer frozen yogurt over ice cream; ice cream is too rich for me. it tastes like eating butter :yuck: . but i also don't put butter on anything, except for egg noodles.

i also like skim milk the best and enjoy yoo-hoo :aright: .

Doom, you have very low expectations of life. That's because you have negative attitude. And that's because you don't have confidence. And that's because, as you wrote in your profile - you're a tyrant. Mostly to yourself, which results in your own misery. Relax and lighten up, otherwise you'll be confined to the "Drama" forum :)

i actually prefer frozen yogurt over ice cream; ice cream is too rich for me. it tastes like eating butter :yuck: . but i also don't put butter on anything, except for egg noodles.

i also like skim milk the best and enjoy yoo-hoo :aright: .

...you like your milk thin?...

...we had girl scout cookie ice cream...samoan...or whatever the fuck theyre called now...amazing...

Doom, you have very low expectations of life.

You're right. That's why I constantly send pms to a 45-year old mother of three. Don't be judgemental man, that's the only way I can get laid.

That's because you have negative attitude.

I know - that's why I bash on James Holden in every thread regardless of its relevancy - even though I only had one bad experience at BED.

And that's because you don't have confidence. And that's because, as you wrote in your profile - you're a tyrant. Mostly to yourself, which results in your own misery.

Holy shit bro! That's waaaaaaaaaaaaay deep. I'm going to have to revaluate my life now.

Guest onisakura
Im all about the gelato.

There's an australian place near 7 and A in the city that i heard is REALLY good. Right kfizzle?

why do you continue writing in that loud blue font? Are your responses that generic and bland that you need some cosmetic aid to get your point across?

:blown:

Guest onisakura
They make girls scouts ice cream? It must be really good..

MMMMmmmmmmm peanut butter patty ice cream. That would be awesome.

theyre not gona fuck u ...let it go