Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha Roll call

I will be going! got my online ticket, because if your going to Avalon that is the only way to go. but I dont know what I'll be wearing yet. will log in later to let ya know. Hey Barraquilla! you got to have some love for Sasha if you love Diggers, you going? oh yeah time to shake the bootay!:getdown:

oopsy, missed this. didn't go, I have a friend in for the weekend and we're doing some alternative stuff. sushi and dodgers last night, saw a friends band tonight, good times. hope you have fun @ sasha, rip the dance floor, sanci! :)

and actually, i may not be at diggers as well because i'll be going out of town the last two weeks of june and don't want to spend a lot of extra money. but we'll see what i can do, i'll def. let you know.

how was it, seeker? worth being at avalon? (i hope so)

Yes and no.

The opening DJ was good for a few, then he took a hard turn into bad music. I think he was playing a certain large portion of the crowd. The kind of crowd that has an older man holding a younger girl by the shoulders and shaking them randomly back and forth kinda crowd. And then there was the damn girl that nearly ruined my night. I guess she was drunk, cause she was practically throwing herself into me and I figured, "alright fine, i'll dance with you if just to keep you from bumping into me" And of course she freaks out and I go to apologize but she won't let me and runs away from me making the rest of the dance floor think I am a creep. Lesson learned. Never try to say your sorry.

Sasha was worth the Avalon though. Once again he was able to get the crowd up and moving and having a good time. I didn't think Lee was as good, but there were some cool people on the floor making him worth sticking around for.

Sancib: I wouldn't be suprised if you saw me, blue shirt, Blue googles and the mask. I tend to stick out in the crowd. You can usualy see the trendy people trying to get the hell away from me :biggrin:

Yes and no.

The opening DJ was good for a few, then he took a hard turn into bad music. I think he was playing a certain large portion of the crowd. The kind of crowd that has an older man holding a younger girl by the shoulders and shaking them randomly back and forth kinda crowd. And then there was the damn girl that nearly ruined my night. I guess she was drunk, cause she was practically throwing herself into me and I figured, "alright fine, i'll dance with you if just to keep you from bumping into me" And of course she freaks out and I go to apologize but she won't let me and runs away from me making the rest of the dance floor think I am a creep. Lesson learned. Never try to say your sorry.

Sasha was worth the Avalon though. Once again he was able to get the crowd up and moving and having a good time. I didn't think Lee was as good, but there were some cool people on the floor making him worth sticking around for.

Sancib: I wouldn't be suprised if you saw me, blue shirt, Blue googles and the mask. I tend to stick out in the crowd. You can usualy see the trendy people trying to get the hell away from me :biggrin:

Google googles? Or like Bono type googles?