Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why do people listen to hiphop?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest onisakura
...teddy ruxpin.....he was the dude with the tape player in him ya?!

Yeah, i used to have a mother goose that had a tape player in it. The eyes and beak moved on it....just like Teddy Ruxpin.

oh man i'd love to shove my cock in you misk

sorry i know that came out of left field but it's true...something about you that just makes me want to fuck the shit out of you then never speak to you again

because she was talking about teddy ruxbin??? ur a strange one...

something about her I hate the world, I'm a tough girl but still like to go out, drink some beers, laugh at people and have fun that gets me thinking about her tongue tickling my balls...

does that make sense?

Absolutely. There is something about her that is such a turn on. Some of it comes from her "I don't give a shit about you" attitude that makes her so fucking sexy. That's why I want to marry the bitch. Of course, I say bitch in a good way.

it sucks..

no originality, recycled productions, shitty lyrics..

ugh..

"my hump my hump my hump"

what is this shit? :blown:

i know everyone has their own opinion and can listen to what they like, just curious as to why people listen to this trash they call music.

and this isnt directed to quality artists like: Common, or real lyrists

Hip Hop sux completely these days and mass media killed it. Clear Channel decided that you need to hear the most ignorant shit that they could find 15 times a day and you brain washed fucks bought into it, and supported it. If nobody bought that garbage then shit like "Ass & Titties" wouldn't sell a single copy, and real hip hop like Comon and De La would actually get air play.

..which two!?!......and flattered that my words alone can bring upon feeling of hate fucking the shit out of me .....yea ......i guess im gifted....imagine if they actually saw me!!

me being one of the two. and it ain't hate fucking the shit out of you, it's nothing but love. you know that. I have seen your photos, btw. Pure hotness.

it sucks..

no originality, recycled productions, shitty lyrics..

ugh..

"my hump my hump my hump"

what is this shit? :blown:

i know everyone has their own opinion and can listen to what they like, just curious as to why people listen to this trash they call music.

and this isnt directed to quality artists like: Common, or real lyrists

Growing up in my "hood" all we had was trash cans and old, used hypodermic needles.... we would bang on the trash cans with them to make what we called "music"... Then we realized we could "rhyme" words.. and it just took off from there....

Growing up in my "hood" all we had was trash cans and old, used hypodermic needles.... we would bang on the trash cans with them to make what we called "music"... Then we realized we could "rhyme" words.. and it just took off from there....
joeg!!! i've missed you :) !

HIP HOP was the shit from like 1978-1995 after that i think its all garbage. And for some of us who have been around hearing hip hop longer than when puffy,112,biggie era we heard some great shit.

And now if we talk about how great that era of hip hop is it will fall on deaf ears to the people who listen to it now and who think old school is for example 1999/2000 nonsense. And who think what they are hearing is amazing but compared to those who weere around longer and can see and hear and compare the difference todays hip hop is garbage.

MUCH LIKE HOUSE MUSIC, THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN AROUND SINCE THE 70/80S and who are still goin out can tell you how much teh parties of today suck in comparison to the good ol days. Listen to all the djs who are at least 37yrs and older and they will tell you about how different an uneducated todays generation of clubbers are.