free delivery...

dgmodel

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest onisakura

My best friends wife just had a baby on easter sunday and he was there, he wouldn't leave her side for a minute.... I think thats the way it should be, its a rough time and a woman can use all the support she can get.

i hear that smart women wouldnt want her man there.

seeing a womans vagina getting ripped open, her losing control over her bladder and rectum, will leave a guy scarred for life. never will look at your pussy the same again.

just saying, any of you actually ever SAW a woman giving birth? it is not as romantic as television makes it out to be.

Guest onisakura
i hear that smart women wouldnt want her man there.

seeing a womans vagina getting ripped open, her losing control over her bladder and rectum, will leave a guy scarred for life. never will look at your pussy the same again.

just saying, any of you actually ever SAW a woman giving birth? it is not as romantic as television makes it out to be.

Yeah i happen to know someone that has a problem with that.....

Definitely not.

Especially if the Yankees are playing that night.

you are so right...but i will make sure to have a portable tv with me just incase one of my teams was on...i couldnt imagine if it were during the superbowl...she might lose on that one...

you are so right...but i will make sure to have a portable tv with me just incase one of my teams was on...i couldnt imagine if it were during the superbowl...she might lose on that one...

true knockin' a portable t.v. could work i guess. but imagine if it was during a boston-ny ALCS or something? I'd probably just have to meet her back at the house or something.

true knockin' a portable t.v. could work i guess. but imagine if it was during a boston-ny ALCS or something? I'd probably just have to meet her back at the house or something.

ok...how bout this...if its a reg season game then a portable tv in the delivery room...if its a playoff or championship game then she can get a ride to and from the hospital from a taxi and we get to be at the bar for the game???

You know, I guess if my girl realllly wanted me there I'd be by her side and not near her box after it spreads to the size of a baby. I mean the gift of life is cute and all, just not when a girls box is large enough to pull a living thing out of it. Just my thoughts on that.

ha

Keough

Guest onisakura
i'd want to stick my dick in her right after she's done just to see how it would feel

I knew you wouldn't disappoint. :puke: