Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Avalon is bringing in some good DJs soon

:eek:

avalon just keeps impressing me with the excellent talent they have been bringing in for the last two years!

wow!

nice!

I know that Avalon has sucked pretty bad for the past couple of yrs., but you've gotta give them credit for making some progress lately. I hope you're not being sarcastic about Ben Sims. He's not a huge name, but if you were at his party @ Sulli, you know that he is an awesome talent.

I haven't been there in a long time; but it's good to see that some good djs are playing there again b/c I actually like the place as far as the venue itself is concerned.

I'll probably be there for the Ben Sims party, so it should be interesting to see what kind of crowd shows up for that night. Regardless, the music will be good and I'll have good time.

yousefm, doc & espec maxie are VERY worthwhile.

I was last there 2 years ago for derrick, seaman & cox.

have they cleaned up the venue at all? is it still smelly & do they still have the most grotesque Nj/718 trash there & clueless tourists?

or have they at last cleaned up the stinky bathroom & got a slightly better crowd?

the 2004 crowds were worse than spirit on holiday weekend saturdays & that is as low as it goes

I been wanting to hear sims for quite a long time. He did that set at wolf and lamb for new years .. but wasnt down for minimal techno for new years .. i last heard doc @ pacha when he spun in december w/ wink .. it was aiight ... but both are decent DJ's .. i wonder how much it is at the door though .. cause that place has a shit system

I am sorry.. but take it from someone who knows.. God only knows if these events will go down. That place is going down the pooper shooter, and it is ridiculous the thousands of dollars that people are owed through that Chruch. The place has just changed, and needs to go under not one-hundred but two-hundred percent new occupancy or something. I personally think the venue is great-- but you'd have to pay me a minimum of a four figure to ever consider to step foot in there again.

-Jen