Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boris Reviews Anyone????????

This was the first time i have heard boris since thanksgiving eve 04!! WOW he has improved!! His track selection was top notch!! he played many different styles of tribal last night!! and when 4am came it was bomb after bomb.. he has def. imporved on working his tracks and throwing efx in!! the show was NUTS!! it was a giesha theme outfits.. and the dancers routine was HOT!! argdiesal. it was a pleasure hanging with u.. def. had a great time, gotta due it again!! To all my peeps u guys/women are the best.. good times last ngiht!! overall since this was my first time out in about 2 months.. i have to give the night 4/5.... i left around 7:30am.... and he was still goin strong.. my legs just cant due it like they used too.

I heard it at virgin and put it back down, with the exception of 3 good tracks the whole thing to me personally wasnt anything impressive.
<irony>Really? That's surprising. I would have thought you would be all over that Boris CD...</irony> i.e. no need to state the obvious.

AHhah not impressed.. were you having a good night to begin with bro? I personally had a great time.. hung out with some Hot ass Girls haha danced my ass off all night. Very good party actually i was impressed.. the guy was dropping some awesome House and Played FUCKING classics at the end of the night great way to end it i thought. He played a fuckign disco song.

my highlight of the nigth was when this tall dominican guy came up to me and started recording me dancing and said that i reminded him of himself when

he used to party he looked older mad cool guy too.

YO Carmine great meeting ya finally bro.. Sickk fucking times ma man... you gotta come out more often how about every two weeks or for a good party ? lolll You and ya woman were mad cool to chill with,but tell me something what did you think of my friend KeLLy? girl is a fucking Doll.

i give it a 4/5 as well If you guys need a tribal Fix with out the bullshit def check out Boris Hot ass girls and the music was off da fucking TIts! hahah

wow soudns nice, all I saw was a bunch of FUGLY guys...place keeps geting FUGLIER and FUGLIER ...like someone took the town of Hoboken and stuck it inside of Crobar...

...except for this one guy who kept yellin at me 'Tstettos sucks'

wow soudns nice, all I saw was a bunch of FUGLY guys...place keeps geting FUGLIER and FUGLIER ...like someone took the town of Hoboken and stuck it inside of Crobar...

lol

AHhah not impressed.. were you having a good night to begin with bro? I personally had a great time.. hung out with some Hot ass Girls haha danced my ass off all night. Very good party actually i was impressed.. the guy was dropping some awesome House and Played FUCKING classics at the end of the night great way to end it i thought. He played a fuckign disco song.

my highlight of the nigth was when this tall dominican guy came up to me and started recording me dancing and said that i reminded him of himself when

he used to party he looked older mad cool guy too.

YO Carmine great meeting ya finally bro.. Sickk fucking times ma man... you gotta come out more often how about every two weeks or for a good party ? lolll You and ya woman were mad cool to chill with,but tell me something what did you think of my friend KeLLy? girl is a fucking Doll.

i give it a 4/5 as well If you guys need a tribal Fix with out the bullshit def check out Boris Hot ass girls and the music was off da fucking TIts! hahah

relax kiddo. I''m still a believer. I wear a JP sucks shirt on. jonathans site has banned me for a year for that and I'm probably on the banned list lol.

does boris play all night like 12-8 am? is the crowd still strong from 6-8 am?

does his crowd hail him like a dj god?

many reports say boris has picked his game up in 2006-

does he rank among the top 10 of local nyc djs?

is his reputation spreading across the country & world?

You may not like the tracklisting but...

Alot of this comes with the avalibilty to get licencing rights to music. Im sure there are 1000 or so other songs he would have liked to put on there but the deals to put the songs on the compilation may not have been so hot.

haha, I missed this one, but the last two Boris parties I went to had the ugliest crowds I've ever seen in NY

relax kiddo. I''m still a believer. I wear a JP sucks shirt on. jonathans site has banned me for a year for that and I'm probably on the banned list lol.

why does it make you a believer that you wear a jp sucks shirts, that makes you a idiot in my book ...

You may not like the tracklisting but...

Alot of this comes with the avalibilty to get licencing rights to music. Im sure there are 1000 or so other songs he would have liked to put on there but the deals to put the songs on the compilation may not have been so hot.

exactly....

very hard to put out a cd like that and make it "fresh"

but to me, and to many others, the Cd is a perfect compilation for the people who like crobar, boris and that style of music,

to each his own ....

exactly....

very hard to put out a cd like that and make it "fresh"

but to me, and to many others, the Cd is a perfect compilation for the people who like crobar, boris and that style of music,

to each his own ....

yo JP .. sorry to hear about your knee man .. i saw you dancing on saturday like it is no one else's business . i was like . wow .. that kid has loosen up now .. good for you from a dancing perspective .but u gotta be careful with your knees ..

i say that from experience of years of not taking care of my knees while doing lots of risky moves . and now i am paying for it since i cant do even half what i used to be able to do ..

ya .. sat was amazing .. boris was great .. i am looking forward if he comes back again .. and i am thinking to buy his CDs ..

did u like crobar on saturday? did kimmee showed up at all? i wonder what happened to her ..

aiight kid . it was nice meeting you finally .. i be seeing you perhaps soon .. i am going to crobar next sat

take care

peace

drdoom

I saw Boris at Gypsea Tea on Easter, and he fuckin killed the place. It was my 1st time hearing Boris in about 4 mons, and he really did his thing. His track selection is awesome!!!! He just plays insaine tribal. Tracks that make me go WOW!!!!!! I just wish he would do a little more in the DJ booth, as far as workin tracks, throwing in accas, and getting a little creative in there. But his parties are always the best in the city, and I always have an amazing time, and hear ridiculous music at his parties.

i say that from experience of years of not taking care of my knees while doing lots of risky moves . and now i am paying for it since i cant do even half what i used to be able to do ..

yeah sucking too much dick will do that to you buddy ...

stay off them knees..or buy knees pads, even borrow your mothers if need be

(not sure what you intent was with this, hope you got as much a laugh out of it as I did )

I saw Boris at Gypsea Tea on Easter, and he fuckin killed the place. It was my 1st time hearing Boris in about 4 mons, and he really did his thing. His track selection is awesome!!!! He just plays insaine tribal. Tracks that make me go WOW!!!!!! I just wish he would do a little more in the DJ booth, as far as workin tracks, throwing in accas, and getting a little creative in there. But his parties are always the best in the city, and I always have an amazing time, and hear ridiculous music at his parties.

bwahaha

does boris play all night like 12-8 am? is the crowd still strong from 6-8 am?

does his crowd hail him like a dj god?

many reports say boris has picked his game up in 2006-

does he rank among the top 10 of local nyc djs?

is his reputation spreading across the country & world?

yes clinton believe me... this guy will be bigger than jp...