Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can’t we all get along?

The worst is when you are standing somewhat close to them, and they just figure it's ok to jump into you repeatedly... listen you dumb fuck, I'M NOT ASIAN TOO... I don't want your sweaty cracked out self jumping into me.

For me, the worst is when they walk holding each other like a train, and just push right through the crowd. I hate it..

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me, the worst is when they walk holding each other like a train, and just push right through the crowd. I hate it..

Yeah, I hate that too...

what it all comes down to is Thank you Crobar for doing something about the asian invasion

To discriminate against a whole race based on past bad experiences with some members of that race is exactly the type of racism that the Civil Rights Act was created to combat.

I don't care if it discrimination against black, asians, whites or any other race, it's wrong and Crobar is acting illegally if this rumor is true.

To discriminate against a whole race based on past bad experiences with some members of that race is exactly the type of racism that the Civil Rights Act was created to combat.

I don't care if it discrimination against black, asians, whites or any other race, it's wrong and Crobar is acting illegally if this rumor is true.

i agree calling out a whole race like that is pretty fucked up

You're asian, aren't you? If not, have you ever been to Crobar?

Crobar is acting illegally if this rumor is true.

Hey Chinadoll, I can think of a lot of other illegal activities goin on there, and those are a lot more serious, then not lettin chinks in. They havent done anything about that, what the fuck makes you think they will give two fucks if they dont let in some asians, who for the most part are just gonna ruin the times for us good people.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, "Crobar is acting illegally", I hope that was a joke!!!!

Thanks I needed that laugh.

Hey Chinadoll, I can think of a lot of other illegal activities goin on there, and those are a lot more serious, then not lettin chinks in. They havent done anything about that, what the fuck makes you think they will give two fucks if they dont let in some asians, who for the most part are just gonna ruin the times for us good people.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, "Crobar is acting illegally", I hope that was a joke!!!!

Thanks I needed that laugh.

Good Answer!

(1) "Chink" you ignorant racist asshole -gfys

(2) Did you even graduate high school?

Illegal means against the law. A law can be civil like the Civil Rights Act or it can be criminal like the laws against drug dealing so when I say that Crobar is acting illegally, it was correct. Do you understand now?

(1) "Chink" you ignorant racist asshole -gfys

(2) Did you even graduate high school?

Illegal means against the law. A law can be civil like the Civil Rights Act or it can be criminal like the laws against drug dealing so when I say that Crobar is acting illegally, it was correct. Do you understand now?

Hey listen, If its illegal, legal whatever. What the fuck diffenence does it make. Fact is you, and your other rice eating friends will be standing online for long time.(ME STAND ON LINE LONG TIME, LONG TIME, 5 Dollar.)

Have a great day, and dont forget my extra Duck Sauce.

Hey listen, If its illegal, legal whatever. What the fuck diffenence does it make. Fact is you, and your other rice eating friends will be standing online for long time.(ME STAND ON LINE LONG TIME, LONG TIME, 5 Dollar.)

you are an idiot.....i dont think you realize how dumb you sound

you are an idiot.....i dont think you realize how dumb you sound

I know, but I was cival on the post, saying I agree with not lettin some of them in, but I do feel sorry for the ones, who are good, cause I know there out there. But once I get attacked, (Chinadoll called me an idiot) at that point the gloves are off. SO DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!

she didnt call you an idiot, she called you an ignorant racist asshole which you are

Even better, The one thing I am not is racist. And if you knew me beyond this message board, or asked anyone that does know me, ull see. Like I said earlier, once im attacked like that, There are no rules, and the shit will start flying. Dont let me get started on you. If you knew what was good for you, you would just leave now.

Bye Bye!!

I never wait in line bitch...me and my friends go wherever we like-Marquee, Cain, Tao - not just the shitty places you can get into.

Im so happy for you I can shit!!!!!!! I guess you guys better stay there, cause you aint gettin into crobar!!! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

like seriously.

What "bothers" people about another race being in the same club as you?

How can you generalize like that?

Just goes to show you what the fine american suburbs are producing now a days.

like seriously.

What "bothers" people about another race being in the same club as you?

How can you generalize like that?

Just goes to show you what the fine american suburbs are producing now a days.

Producing this?

697333546_m.jpg

There goes my respect for you.