Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can’t we all get along?

This thread is out of control...

So much fun reading it.

My personal opinion is that Crobar is controling the crowd preaty well. I don't think they are against Asians. They are probably keeping people that look like they are drug addicts and overdosers out of the club. Unfortinately for the Asian population, most people that fit that profile in recent years happans to be Asians. I am sure if an Asian guy shows up dressed well, with a good additude, he will not have a problem getting in.

On another note, some of the door people at Crobar been in the scene forever, and worked at the best and most respectull doors in the city. They do know what they are doing.

Also, I bet you Crobar will be packed with Asian on Thursday and Friday when Tiesto is in town.

:bowdown:

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There goes my respect for you.

O cut it bull, Im ball busting, The girl called me a racist ignorant prick. Read my post earlier than that one. I was civil the whole thread. I have many asian friends, and they know im just kidding.

I know that an egg roll isn't something I'll find on the menu in China... it just sounds funny when you say as American as egg rolls.

Bottom line is this; stay out of Crobar.

hahah. i wouldn't doubt if more americans know about the egg roll than the chinese.

hmm...

crobar (awesome music + honeys) <> my ethics/integrity

ahahah decisions decisions decisions.....

stay mellow.

Why hasn’t anyone from crobar posted any comments about this rumor? Usually when ever anyone has a question about crobar, crobarphil or crobaralex answers it in a very timely fashion. Just a thought

The are many reasons why crobarphil and crobaralex are not responding on a timely manner. I can only speculate that they don't want this thread to get out of hand. It would be nice to hear from an inside correspondent.

Silence is guilty, and the truth will come out :clap2:

Hmmmm anyone see a trend?

Silver, JimK, RayRays are all Racist,

Silver, JimK, RayRays are all from Jersey, as are most of the crowd at crobar.

I just call them like I see them. Fact is, nearly every encounter I've had with an aisan person at Crobar, has been negative. That doesn't mean I've never had a positive encounter with an asian person...

and FYI, I'm not from Jersey.

like seriously.

What "bothers" people about another race being in the same club as you?

How can you generalize like that?

Just goes to show you what the fine american suburbs are producing now a days.

Settle down. I'm not a racist, just having a few laughs. I have no problems with Asians or any other race for that matter. However, most of the Asians at Crobar are cracked out and rude. I dont think negatively of all Asians just because of the rotten few I've seen there...

oh..and I am not from the suburbs..

Settle down. I'm not a racist, just having a few laughs. I have no problems with Asians or any other race for that matter. However, most of the Asians at Crobar are cracked out and rude. I dont think negatively of all Asians just because of the rotten few I've seen there...

oh..and I am not from the suburbs..

Thats all I was saying. 90% of them are cracked, and serve no pupose there. But like I am saying now for the 4th time. I know there are good ones out there, and to you guys/girls, I am sorry. But all of you do know where the rest of us are coming from. If you want to do drugs, thats you choice, JUST HANDLE THEM!!!!!!!!!! That is something it just seems like no Asians can do.

Thats all I was saying. 90% of them are cracked, and serve no pupose there. But like I am saying now for the 4th time. I know there are good ones out there, and to you guys/girls, I am sorry. But all of you do know where the rest of us are coming from. If you want to do drugs, thats you choice, JUST HANDLE THEM!!!!!!!!!! That is something it just seems like no Asians can do.

I hear you!..No need to explain to me..I found your posts very entertaining.. Literally laughing so hard someone came over to ask if I was alright..

great times!

:beer:

I found your posts very entertaining.. Literally laughing so hard someone came over to ask if I was alright..

great times!

:beer:

Thats what this is all about to me, This board is pure fun for me. Making people laugh, seeing whats going on in the scene, and keeping up to date on music, is the reason why I love posting here. Its all in good fun!!!

haha. there is an asian thread every 3 months with 10+ pages.

crobar is one of the WORST venue to be in - crobaralex/phil and all the other crobar FAGS can kiss my ass - I ain't wasting a dime on this fucking venue. All bunch of asian crackheads, guido fuckups, hip hop gangstas, prancing homos - who can deal with all this shit??!??

seriously you guys don't know the true asian dancers - you are going to the wrong places!! some of the best dancers happen to Asian and they are ripping it in places like shelter, 718, cielo mondays/wednesdays.

haha. there is an asian thread every 3 months with 10+ pages.

crobar is one of the WORST venue to be in - crobaralex/phil and all the other crobar FAGS can kiss my ass - I ain't wasting a dime on this fucking venue. All bunch of asian crackheads, guido fuckups, hip hop gangstas, prancing homos - who can deal with all this shit??!??

seriously you guys don't know the true asian dancers - you are going to the wrong places!! some of the best dancers happen to Asian and they are ripping it in places like shelter, 718, cielo mondays/wednesdays.

Those places don't have "prancing homos"?