Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can’t we all get along?

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn that is a luxury to be able to go into a club in sneakers t-shirt and jeans with no fight and instead with welcoming arms....I wish I had it like that.

I have never once where shoes, or pants, or any kind of dress shirt to crobar. I am always in good clothes, and look very neat. I have never once ever been turned away.

yea but you liked it when it was in the decline not packin em in

How many people actully like going to a club where you are in there like cattle, cant move anywhere, and having people bumping into you, stepping on your feet, and sweating all over you????

Is there people out there who actully like that???

I loved Temps, My fav club down the shore. Always had a great time there. Last year Roger Sanchez killed it!!! I also met my GF that night. A great night!

Maybe we should hit your fav clubs and see if we get turned away...lol

The point you are trying to make is already well known. I dont make these rules, and only agree with them to a point. They should be able to tell the difference between the 40-50 year old etard asains, and the ones who are good.

in other words....change that retard at the front door.

in other words....change that retard at the front door.

Hahah or better yet hire a straight male doorman ....that queen at the door (Paul) I think his name is is rather unnecessarily bitchy and unprofessional and not just to Asians but to lots of people.

Paul's never given me a prob either ...but I've seen him treat others like a real bitch for no good reason. I know I sterotyping but ive seen this kind of behavior in many gay doormen.

So crobar shouldn't overgeneralize Asians but you can do it to gays?

Damn, I didnt know he was gay. I just assumed he was a well dressed straight dude, liek metrosexual and shit. Either way, they need new staff. Pacha for some reason is good in that department. They dont seem to give a shit and let ppl do their own thing.

Damn, I didnt know he was gay. I just assumed he was a well dressed straight dude, liek metrosexual and shit. Either way, they need new staff. Pacha for some reason is good in that department. They dont seem to give a shit and let ppl do their own thing.

He is not Gay, very far from it

well i cant really say that from first hand esperience, because, its true , i am asian and some of my friends r and , even for boris parties ,paul just other me who i was with and lets us in with no hassle.

however, i have def. seen him say mean to customers and not necssary.

imo crobar ny should replace him with someone more professional. crobr is a well respected diverse nyc big club and can do better. and if the fucked up asians bother people inside then tell a bouncer shoul be told about it, get ythe fobs names and never

let them in again.

yes the bouncers can be shady too. i was at dt at crobar in august and i was looking for an atm upsytairs and nobody was ther. a bouncer then came upstairs and i asked where an atm was . he didint answer, all he did was just grab me and i guess like hug me hard...i got really freaked , pushed him off and just ran downstairs. wuts wrong with some of these crobar bouncers?

finally, i also agree that pacha and cielo bLVD AND lOVE doorman do a really professuional job.So does Jermain at GT.

Rays right i dont know for sure but I always thought he was for some reason.

In closing, if Crobar is discriminating against Asians, just don't go there anymore end of story wtf.