Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can’t we all get along?

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm.... not sure what to say. i'm asian, filipino to be exact, and i do agree with most people on this thread that the drugged out asians need to go. they piss me off and are very often rude. i usually find it weird and funny when i see a 40ish or older asian guy cracked out on the floor. and then the asian train thing that was mentioned much earlier in this thread is really annoying. i've met some really cool people at crobar just in dancing, passing by, or sharing a smoke, and i hope that continues...

my girlfriend and i usually hit crobar at least once a month and always have good time, granted we stay away from these types of asians. on another point, its also bothers me a bit that all asians are generalized in this way.

in any case, we'll be going to crobar tonight to see tiesto, and hoping not to see generalizing discrimination at the door. there has to be a way to properly screen at the door while accomodating the good ones.

if you're going to be at crobar, i'll be wearing a black nike shirt with a white stripe across the middle. probably on the far end near the smokinng section. show some love and leave the hate at the door.

hmm.... not sure what to say. i'm asian, filipino to be exact, and i do agree with most people on this thread that the drugged out asians need to go. they piss me off and are very often rude. i usually find it weird and funny when i see a 40ish or older asian guy cracked out on the floor. and then the asian train thing that was mentioned much earlier in this thread is really annoying. i've met some really cool people at crobar just in dancing, passing by, or sharing a smoke, and i hope that continues...

my girlfriend and i usually hit crobar at least once a month and always have good time, granted we stay away from these types of asians. on another point, its also bothers me a bit that all asians are generalized in this way.

in any case, we'll be going to crobar tonight to see tiesto, and hoping not to see generalizing discrimination at the door. there has to be a way to properly screen at the door while accomodating the good ones.

if you're going to be at crobar, i'll be wearing a black nike shirt with a white stripe across the middle. probably on the far end near the smokinng section. show some love and leave the hate at the door.

Guys like you are the ones I feel for man. It sucks. All those cracked out Asians are giving all you guys bad names. The crobar people should know how to screen properly. I would like to know who the starter of this thread is. Who knows, he might be that 40 year old cracked out asians doing roundhouse kicks thru the dance floor.

Thats what this is all about to me, This board is pure fun for me. Making people laugh, seeing whats going on in the scene, and keeping up to date on music, is the reason why I love posting here. Its all in good fun!!!
This reply disagrees with you:
O man, I wish one day I see some of you guys out somewhere. You better hope I dont, and somebody dont point out who you guys are. Cause trust me, if you had any idea of what I looked like, or who I chill with, none of you would be sayin shit. Please god, please, grant me this wish, I think some of these fuckers need it. Then they cant hide behind there computer screens anymore, and we will see how tuff they really are.

This reply disagrees with you:

1st off, it is all fun, and that statement does not contradict me saying I feel bad for the good asians. 2nd, dude get over the 2nd statement already man, it was so long ago. Your biggest problem is you cant let things die. GET THE FUCK OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have fun..!!

1st off, it is all fun, and that statement does not contradict me saying I feel bad for the good asians. 2nd, dude get over the 2nd statement already man, it was so long ago. Your biggest problem is you cant let things die. GET THE FUCK OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you could have simply said.. when i first came here i took everything serious and wanted to fight everyone but have learnt from my ways and post in fun.

This kid RayRay is the type of people they should keep out...i guarantee is some weight lifting guido herb from NJ that walks around with his shirt off at Crobar so everyone can see his compensation for his little dick and insecurities he developed from being a geek on the playground at school.

You racist shit...no one cares who you roll with...Growing Up Gotti is a TV show chump....i was smacking kids like you in 91 when they thought they were hardcore at Palladium...

Kid grow up..asians have just as much right to be there as you do. Some are good, some are bad. Just like you and your little guido crew..some are cool and you are not.

PERIOD!

This kid RayRay is the type of people they should keep out...i guarantee is some weight lifting guido herb from NJ that walks around with his shirt off at Crobar so everyone can see his compensation for his little dick and insecurities he developed from being a geek on the playground at school.

You racist shit...no one cares who you roll with...Growing Up Gotti is a TV show chump....i was smacking kids like you in 91 when they thought they were hardcore at Palladium...

Kid grow up..asians have just as much right to be there as you do. Some are good, some are bad. Just like you and your little guido crew..some are cool and you are not.

PERIOD!

lmao so true...i cant believe that believe post this shit online and arent embarassed about it, i dont care what race one is makin fun of its down rite low class and trashy....For a big nightclub like crobar to turn away people strictly based on race shows what kind of people are running it

lmao so true...i cant believe that believe post this shit online and arent embarassed about it, i dont care what race one is makin fun of its down rite low class and trashy....For a big nightclub like crobar to turn away people strictly based on race shows what kind of people are running it

Here watch...i will be like Eminem in 8 Mile and pull RayRay's card. I bet u he will come back here and post how he will kick my ass, him and his spikey hair guido pals from the burbs driving Beemers there mommy and daddy bought them. He will claim he knows mad people and he could possibly sit home while my ass is kicked...but now that i posted this he will say something different...fucking little kids are so predictable.

I have more problems with guidos at clubs than Asians...but they still have just as much as me to be there...if they cause trouble inside then, at that point, they should be taken out of the club.

Have you guys read my posts.(witht the exception of 1, where the girl called me some rude names, so I lashed back at her.) If you read, they will say I feel bad for the good ones, cause I know there out there, and Crobar should be able to tell the difference between the 40 year old crack heads, and the 20 something year old good guys. Im sorry, but I hate the cracked out Asians, they do nothing but ruin a good time. So why dont both of you guys go read the rest of my posts, from the very start, and you will see. And no, I am not a juice head, and I have never taken my shirt off in a club before, and if you want to ask my GF, my package is quite large. If you would like I'll take a pic for both you homos, so you can drool over it. And tiesto, your prob with Guidos, like eveyone elses, your jealous my friend. You see the hott girls they get, and the BMW's that daddy gave them, and all you do is get pissed off, that you cant have the same thing. Because you are prob some fuckin tool.

The problem is not race, it's the ever unfairl 'cool factor' required to be a trendy-club patron. It's so obvious I'm surprised people are playing the race card on this topic.

I don't care if they're white, red, orange, green. People who dress like they just came out from their job to get wasted and just stand there in the middle of the floor like autists p-zombies bring nothing to the party, nothing.

And tiesto, your prob with Guidos, like eveyone elses, your jealous my friend. You see the hott girls they get, and the BMW's that daddy gave them, and all you do is get pissed off, that you cant have the same thing. Because you are prob some fuckin tool.

Actually no....i own a Range Rover and i own 3 work trucks and 1 work car...but i payed for them...its called hard work u penis.

And the girls they get? Come on bro...if i wanted cheese i would go to Stop and Shop....i like girls that are country club type...not hoes who pick there style out of a magazine and think they are original...but nice try.

I am a tool? dude u went on and on about who you know and blah blah blah and how Asians are this and that...i think the word u used was "chinks"...u are nothing but a little kid who knows jack shit about life.

Actually no....i own a Range Rover and i own 3 work trucks and 1 work car...but i payed for them...its called hard work u penis.

And the girls they get? Come on bro...if i wanted cheese i would go to Stop and Shop....i like girls that are country club type...not hoes who pick there style out of a magazine and think they are original...but nice try.

I am a tool? dude u went on and on about who you know and blah blah blah and how Asians are this and that...i think the word u used was "chinks"...u are nothing but a little kid who knows jack shit about life.

Dude, im 23, and I know a lot about this scene. Congratulations on your Range Rover, and 3 work trucks. :clap2:

TOOL!!!!!