Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can’t we all get along?

hey fvcktard........ why don't you go elsewhere if you have such an issue with asians at crobar?

He dont have to go elsewhere, cause crobar is doing the right thing and finally not lettin in the crackhead etard Asians. Its just another reason to love Crobar. I think the crobar door people know which ones to not let in, and the ones to let in.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey listen, If its illegal, legal whatever. What the fuck diffenence does it make. Fact is you, and your other rice eating friends will be standing online for long time.(ME STAND ON LINE LONG TIME, LONG TIME, 5 Dollar.)

Have a great day, and dont forget my extra Duck Sauce.

Cruel or mean as this might sound, had to be the fucking funniest post I ever read on CP. LMAO couldn't breathe on this one :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey Slapdick, How u been MY MAN. Good to hear from MY MAN the slapdick again. Hows life slapdick??? The Wife and the little slapdicks all doing well MY MAN. Thanks slapdick, talk to you soon MY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Aside from certain flaws you have imo, your a fuckin funny ass mo-fo :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

I was unfortunate to experience this "rascism" from Crobar this weekend. We had reservations for a friend's birthday, but nobody got in due to the fact that we were asian. First excuse was there were 3 guys that didn't have girls, so they went and got girls and jumped back into the line. This time around the guy pointed out that two of the guys had tshirts under their button down shirts...that were tucked into their dress pants. .."WE HAVE A DRESS CODE HERE". ....Meanwhile, there were tons of other people that got in with tank tops and tshirts....AND SNEAKERS. We ended up at Spirit around the corner.

I'm posting this because it's retarded how they operate. People with reservations, dress good. I didn't believe this until now. Nor I am looking for any stupid comments on this issue. I'd rather spend my money elsewhere than a rascist club.

well..i understand how u probably feel and u shoulnt have any fault in this..BUT..the club is always FULL with asians..and as i have experienced most of them are rude and they won't say excuse me..and most of them carry things that shoulndt be carried inside the club...aham...maybe thats y? i was one nite on line, and in front of me was 3 asian guys and behind me were like 15 asian friends, men and women, which were above the age of 35!!! the bouncer made me and my boyfriend go inside before them and some tried to sneak in with us..wich seemed more suspicious..i mean..y would someone thats 40-50 come in a packed club dressed in suits ? so everything seemed suspicious..i mean stereotyping a group of people is totally wrong..but sometimes it leaves them with no choice..they are wrong also, and if they think asians carry things inside..then they should strip everyone down to their underwear becuz i agree...everyone pays money and they should be allowed inside..but hey..sometimes....they dont do the right thing..or do they.its left unanswered..they know better

check... we ranged from 22-30yrs old tops. If I owned a club and it were filled with white people who are on coke or gena...should I NOT allow them in? In my experience in the clubs, I have not experieced any serious problems in the past except for the occasianally rude old asian lady pushing her way through or some meathead pushing his way through.

FYI- if an asian looks 35...they are probably about 50. Fine, keep those out.

check... we ranged from 22-30yrs old tops. If I owned a club and it were filled with white people who are on coke or gena...should I NOT allow them in? In my experience in the clubs, I have not experieced any serious problems in the past except for the occasianally rude old asian lady pushing her way through or some meathead pushing his way through.

You sound like a good crew, and it def sucks for you, its just that the majority of the asains that go to clubs, ruin it for you. There were a lot of them in there friday though, doing there normal etard karate moves dancing, being rude, bumping into everyone, and just being not but annoying to eveyone they had contact with.

rayrays, i take it you are white, you sit in vip fit the bridge and tunnel stereoype, can i say that you are part of the 85% of white people at night clubs that ruin it for me?

I go for the music, and to chill with people I love, I make no enemies there, and make a lot of friends every week. Please explain to me, how I am part of the white people that ruin for you????

I go for the music, and to chill with people I love, I make no enemies there, and make a lot of friends every week. Please explain to me, how I am part of the white people that ruin for you????

well, lets see

you enjoy hanging out in vip

you have talked about kicking peoples asses in the clubs before

gonna have to pigeon hole you on this one.

most people from the suburbs are xenophobic anyway, as you are appearing to be, thats whats more behind all this than anything else

well, lets see

you enjoy hanging out in vip

you have talked about kicking peoples asses in the clubs before

gonna have to pigeon hole you on this one.

most people from the suburbs are xenophobic anyway, as you are appearing to be, thats whats more behind all this than anything else

To answer:

I dont enjoy hanging out in VIP, I love hanging out in VIP. I dont got to deal with the idiot people, or be inside of a hugh mob or people, and I can sit down on comfortable couches.

I have been in 1 fight in my entire life, and thats because my friend started it, and I had no choice but to jump in, and try to reslove the issue.

Hey man 1 thing I hate is jealous people, its not a good way to be, im sorry u cant get up there pumpkin. Next time ur goin let me no, and ill get u a VIP wristband. See ya soon hunnie

REay

To answer:

I dont enjoy hanging out in VIP, I love hanging out in VIP. I dont got to deal with the idiot people, or be inside of a hugh mob or people, and I can sit down on comfortable couches.

I have been in 1 fight in my entire life, and thats because my friend started it, and I had no choice but to jump in, and try to reslove the issue.

Hey man 1 thing I hate is jealous people, its not a good way to be, im sorry u cant get up there pumpkin. Next time ur goin let me no, and ill get u a VIP wristband. See ya soon hunnie

REay

the end to your post was absolutely :ghey:

you probably would have never liked TempTs....

To answer:

REay

Dude,

if i ever wanted to sit on a sofa and drink shitty watered down liquor, i would make a phone call and get it. It's dumb and i dont want to look like the tool that you are in your shiny shirt, spiky hair and dress shoes.

Its a night club, not a living room.

I just emailed the promoter that offered me birthday comps and expresssed how I felt and what exactly happened that night in the front of the line and how the two pricks in charge were mumbling shit and sayin at the end "do your thing" WTF!! I really hope Crobar becomes Exit...NOTHING!

Dude,

if i ever wanted to sit on a sofa and drink shitty watered down liquor, i would make a phone call and get it. It's dumb and i dont want to look like the tool that you are in your shiny shirt, spiky hair and dress shoes.

Its a night club, not a living room.

Well differenet folks, different strokes. I enjoy having the option of being comfortable, and be able to sit and relax

And to set some of the record straight:

1.) I dont drink, I hate the shit

2.) I am always in sneakers, jeans, and a T-shirt. I like to go walk around downstairs, and look at some of the gals, and dance if the feeling hits me. Dude you have never met me, dont pretend like you know me. You honestly have no idea. I am nothing like you describe.

:bigfinge: :bigfinge: :bigfinge: :bigfinge: :bigfinge:

Trust me I am very upset for my bday celebration and for my guests! I didnt believe that they would turn us away because we patronize them so much. At least recognize! I am sure they know very well the person who owns that guestlist and the kinda people he promotes the club to. Funny how even the promoter couldnt help me and my friends get in....why bother having promoters and guestlist if you are going to turn ppl away....Crobar has no system...they see buncha asians they fret.

Well differenet folks, different strokes. I enjoy having the option of being comfortable, and be able to sit and relax

And to set some of the record straight:

1.) I dont drink, I hate the shit

2.) I am always in sneakers, jeans, and a T-shirt. I like to go walk around downstairs, and look at some of the gals, and dance if the feeling hits me. Dude you have never met me, dont pretend like you know me. You honestly have no idea. I am nothing like you describe.

:bigfinge: :bigfinge: :bigfinge: :bigfinge: :bigfinge:

Damn that is a luxury to be able to go into a club in sneakers t-shirt and jeans with no fight and instead with welcoming arms....I wish I had it like that.