Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Summer plans

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be crying myself to sleep, because i'll only have 2-3 weeks this summer in st. tropez and croatia instead of the n ormal 3 months away from you proles in Europe. I hope you all die

who gets 3 mos off for vaca anyway besides retired oldies???

Nice ever been? how long

..not long enough ....i dont get more than a week off at a time at the salon...so i think it is like 3 3 and 2 as far as days..not sure amount of each....i am doing ZERO of the planning lol...my mom is a travel agent...its a family trip.....lots of big bdays and anniversaries this year so...

i never saw this thread last year. lol

my summer starts off sucking...way too much traveling for work..actually 3 weeks in a row of being gone wednesday - sunday...

BUT after that, going to south beach for 4 days w/my best friend. i need a vacation.

u work at a salon? are u a stylist?

..yep

i never saw this thread last year. lol

my summer starts off sucking...way too much traveling for work..actually 3 weeks in a row of being gone wednesday - sunday...

BUT after that, going to south beach for 4 days w/my best friend. i need a vacation.

..yo blondie....how was fla....i think we are gonna do a sat for the play i talked to jess...i dunno why im telling u this here lol...mainly cause it was convenient....and im cyber lazy

..yo blondie....how was fla....i think we are gonna do a sat for the play i talked to jess...i dunno why im telling u this here lol...mainly cause it was convenient....and im cyber lazy

hey my favorite stylist!!!

south beach was good....i spent ALL of thursday on the beach reading kite runner, sipping cocktails, and getting BROWN...it was very relaxing....working on friday/saturday -- not so much.

yayyy we need to order the tickets asap!!! it'll be a fun girls day.

i adore my hair....i got a lot of compliments already :heart: