Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hope you don't get tired of this

junior003

hey everyone,

I'll be in Las Vegas from Thurs. 6/29 until Mon. 7/3.

We are a group of 5 guys.

As of now, we plan on doing Light (Th.), Rain (Fri.)**, Pure (Sat.), and Rehab/Body Eng (Sun.). I am interested in reserving a table(s) for each of those nights, but I have some questions.

(1) I've been told that all reservations can be made through vegas.com, but I'm not sure if I can trust it. Would it make more sense to contact these places directly? Should I try to get hold of a host?

**I've already got the e-mail address of a woman at Rain, so I doubt I should have a problem there, however I'm still on the fence of whether or not I actually want to go there. (See below)

(2) Even if I have a reservation, how will the fact that we are 5 gentlemen affect us? Will we have to pay juice in addition to the other expenses?

(3) Dress code? I have this personal thing with wearing dress shoes with jeans. If I did choose to wear (clean) sneakers, I would most likely try to offset it with a sport jacket. Do you think this will be a problem? Or should I just play it safe and dress to the nines?

(4) Anyone have any restaurant suggestions? I've been mostly looking at places in Mandalay (where I'm staying) such as Aureole. Are there any can't miss places you recommend? And I will also be making a trip to In-N-Out Burger (I'm from NY, never had it before).

(5) Any insight on my planned itinerary?

**I'm getting hot and cold with regards to Rain. I'm a vegas virgin so I'll probably end up seeing what it's about, but what else is good on Fri? I'm intrigued by Tao. Perhaps have dinner there and hang around after? Let me know.

A lot of learned/experience people on here. Looking forward to your responses.

Thanks

hey everyone,

I'll be in Las Vegas from Thurs. 6/29 until Mon. 7/3.

We are a group of 5 guys.

As of now, we plan on doing Light (Th.), Rain (Fri.)**, Pure (Sat.), and Rehab/Body Eng (Sun.). I am interested in reserving a table(s) for each of those nights, but I have some questions.

(1) I've been told that all reservations can be made through vegas.com, but I'm not sure if I can trust it. Would it make more sense to contact these places directly? Should I try to get hold of a host?

**I've already got the e-mail address of a woman at Rain, so I doubt I should have a problem there, however I'm still on the fence of whether or not I actually want to go there. (See below)

(2) Even if I have a reservation, how will the fact that we are 5 gentlemen affect us? Will we have to pay juice in addition to the other expenses?

(3) Dress code? I have this personal thing with wearing dress shoes with jeans. If I did choose to wear (clean) sneakers, I would most likely try to offset it with a sport jacket. Do you think this will be a problem? Or should I just play it safe and dress to the nines?

(4) Anyone have any restaurant suggestions? I've been mostly looking at places in Mandalay (where I'm staying) such as Aureole. Are there any can't miss places you recommend? And I will also be making a trip to In-N-Out Burger (I'm from NY, never had it before).

(5) Any insight on my planned itinerary?

**I'm getting hot and cold with regards to Rain. I'm a vegas virgin so I'll probably end up seeing what it's about, but what else is good on Fri? I'm intrigued by Tao. Perhaps have dinner there and hang around after? Let me know.

A lot of learned/experience people on here. Looking forward to your responses.

Thanks

we had a skybox at rain, i had a ball.....i wuldnt get a table at Pure unless it was one of prime location....

u can basiaclly wear what u want, at least i could cuz i am good looking lol....i had a tight shirt on at Tao with no collar and the guy is like go ask the head guy if thast ok, i was fine....and i wore a baseball hat to body english and the guy said just take it off when i walk past teh first bouncer, i am in no ways a slob--i looked great both nights, so its just a matter of how u wear it....i did TAO thursday, rain fri, pure sat (which persoanlly i didnt like) and rehab and body english on sunday, if u are aggressive u can get to the front of any line and pay ur way in....the ass at body english was unbelievable, but i was so shot from the whole trip

we had a skybox at rain, i had a ball.....i wuldnt get a table at Pure unless it was one of prime location....

u can basiaclly wear what u want, at least i could cuz i am good looking lol....i had a tight shirt on at Tao with no collar and the guy is like go ask the head guy if thast ok, i was fine....and i wore a baseball hat to body english and the guy said just take it off when i walk past teh first bouncer, i am in no ways a slob--i looked great both nights, so its just a matter of how u wear it....i did TAO thursday, rain fri, pure sat (which persoanlly i didnt like) and rehab and body english on sunday, if u are aggressive u can get to the front of any line and pay ur way in....the ass at body english was unbelievable, but i was so shot from the whole trip

thanks for the response.

What didn't you like about Pure? Too crowded, too much bullshit?

I wouldn't go back to Rain...

but if you never been there and want to go to say "I've been there" then I understand. But there are better places in the city of Sin!

I see what you're sayin.

Day-by-day, I'm getting turned off.

thanks

dude my hair had gel in it day/night for 4 days and was in no mood after being up for 4 days lol--i was only there abotu 20 minuts, but like i said i didnt look liek a slob--i had diezel shoes and nice calvin klein jeans on....nah i didn tlike the set-up of pure, too many small rooms and wayy too crowded, then at 2:00-2:30 or so it seemed liek the place was a ghost town, i still closed it out liek everywhere else.....and we were in with a group of 8 guys in about 3 minutes, we had a servce walk us in, like anywhere out there throw a few bux at the door man and ur in....one other problerm i had with pure were the gurls--there were no groups of good looking gurls anywhere to be found there, and if they were there they must have been bottle sluts cuz i didnt see them....i wuld check out raim, all the vegas locals hate it cuz it's played now, but the structure of the club itself is pretty cool in itself

I'm starting to see a pattern here among newyorkers, dress code and the undeniable urge to proclaim their own male beauty ;)

Im the hottest thing since melba toast and have a wardrobe that would make execs at Fubu cry.

Should I make reservations through an online service like vegas.com?

Would it make more sense to contact these places directly?

Should I try to get hold of a host? or

Should I just walk up to the door and ask for a table?

Should I make reservations through an online service like vegas.com?

Would it make more sense to contact these places directly?

Should I try to get hold of a host? or

Should I just walk up to the door and ask for a table?

You could

You could

Yes. Best choice

You can but shouldnt

Host is the best way to go.

I will my 2 cents in. Thurs night hit tao, fri hit tryst, then make your way to pure on sat then finish off with sunday at body english. I think if you hit rain and light two dissapointing clubs compared to the list above you will be like what the heck did we do. Table service is awesome at any of the clubs above.

Eats: If your a steak eater hit Del Friscos, a half mile off the strip but HELLA good. Tao at Venetian is good. China grill at m bay is good. In-n-out is the bomb, lol. Any place in paris, bellagio or cp