Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I noticed you guys are generous with ur suggestions...

eddie3

1. Read the numerous other threads with words like "Review," "Recommendations" and "Itineary" in the title.

2. If you still have questions after reading through the other thread, then ask specific questions and be sure to provide detailed information about what you want.

1. Read the numerous other threads with words like "Review," "Recommendations" and "Itineary" in the title.

2. If you still have questions after reading through the other thread, then ask specific questions and be sure to provide detailed information about what you want.

wow ur a nerd

Wow finally Greenie, a little flame war and you're a participant, congrats! It's about time.

Eddie, FYI Greenie is one of the most respected and helpful contributors on this board, which you would have realized if you spent a minute reading the hundreds of other posts that answer your questions.

However to offer you a helpful hand, my recommended itinerary, custom made just for you would be as follows...

Monday: The Beach

Tuesday: The Beach

Wednesday: The Beach

Thursday: The Beach

Friday: The Beach

Saturday: The Beach

Sunday: The Beach

my first time in Vegas in less than 2 weeks....what spots should i hit, when I'm not playing NO LIMIT at the WYNN?

Any scene?

Tao, Tryst, Seamless, Rehab, Empire, Opm, Mix would be a start of a great weekend ... then if you still had time for Jet, Body English, Ice, Drais then you've achieved a lot ... but if you also have time to do some of the incredible restaurants (I want to do Le Cirque sometime too, and Rainbow cuz I live at it in LA a great deal) with some Spearmint Rhino tossed in there - thats a wonderful trip.

Any scene?

Tao, Tryst, Seamless, Rehab, Empire, Opm, Mix would be a start of a great weekend ... then if you still had time for Jet, Body English, Ice, Drais then you've achieved a lot ... but if you also have time to do some of the incredible restaurants (I want to do Le Cirque sometime too, and Rainbow cuz I live at it in LA a great deal) with some Spearmint Rhino tossed in there - thats a wonderful trip.

thanx bro....we are all set VIP @ Jet for saturday...(not cheap)

there's about 30 of us...i think we spent either 50 or 100 dollars each

30 people = approx 10 bottles (1 bottle per 3 people) x $300 per bottle = $3,000 + tax + tip / 30 people = you'll be spending more than $50 per person.