Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HOT 97FM Being EVICTED from the building..no fighting no fighting!

Yeah, a good portion of the underground stuff is nice. A lot of the guys that we used to know and love back in the day are still around. Nobody knows it though because they are still doing the same thing they used to do and didn't change with the times. Damn shame.

fakest out of all of them

how so? i think even though he did some stupid shyt he was a smart and dope mc but thats my opinion i know there are tons of other good hip hop artists like Eric B and Rakim, Krs1,slick rick,nas,necro,fugees,Queen latifah was dope, and if we go way back its like zulu nation,africa bambaata.. etc

i didnt say he was a bad artist..pac was one of the best rappers ever. im just saying he was extremely fake. after he shot "above the rim" he decided he wanted to live out the life of "Birdie" and started acting way too "thug-life" for his own good. he was a roadie for digital underground...and if u ever read into his background..he sucked @ all the gangster shit claimed he did.

he started rolling with real gangsters from the 80's like Haitian Jack and Rosemond in order to gain street cred but then turned on them when he got robbed @ Quad studios. the real story behind that Quad studio shooting is that Pac actually shot himself twice that day...and it wasn't an "assasination" attempt..it was a legit robbery..he ran into some stick-up kids. they say he reached for the gun of one of the kids and the kid shot him in the hand..Pac fell to the ground and tried to pull his gun out but shot himself in the dick..cause before that he had never really shot a gun. he was a college educated classical dance/music student who had nothing to do with the streets.

same shit for biggie..he was also a catholic school kid from Brooklyn who had to create this hard-rock persona for himself. he never sold crack..his mom even confirmed it in interviews.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This is too fuckin funny. Fuckin animals, This is why you cant fight anymore. What ever happened to fist. Just take it outside, and punch it out. But no, these animals got to involve knives, and guns, and swords, bazookas, whatever. Pure fuckin ignorance, and Tuff guy syndrum. Pa-fuckin-thetic!!!!! I say take the whole fuckin station off the air, it is the main reason why there is fuckin violence. Fuckin Rap, and Hip hop, "Ill rape ur mother, kill your father, chop off your sisters head." Why do they need the fuckin violence. These young ghetto kids hear this shit, and then they think it is the cool thing to do, to own a gun and talk like that, cause 50 cent does. These fuckin guys, and more importantly there "Posses" need to relize there fuckin role models, and kids, and some young adults look up to them, and will do what they do. Someone really needs to put a stop to this violent music, it is the breeding point for all of this. Think about this, have you ever heard of someone being shot, at a party where Roger Sanchez, or Sasha, or any other house DJ? No, and thats because the lyrics, dont promote it. TAKE THE ENTIRE STATION OFF THE AIR!!!!!!! I would bet it would decrese violence

yes true but you have to remember that yes Hip Hop these days promotes violence but i kinda disagree with ur other statement just because electronic music doesnt promote violence doesn't mean that there isn't any (there have been stabbings,fights,or if u look back at EXIT or SF there have been deaths too)but yea if they don't start spinnin real Hip Hop music they should take HOT97 off the air, plus i fuckin hate the fact that they keep playin the same tracks over and over again on a day to day basis... show's how much that station can b real crap at times

yes true but you have to remember that yes Hip Hop these days promotes violence but i kinda disagree with ur other statement just because electronic music doesnt promote violence doesn't mean that there isn't any (there have been stabbings,fights,or if u look back at EXIT or SF there have been deaths too)but yea if they don't start spinnin real Hip Hop music they should take HOT97 off the air, plus i fuckin hate the fact that they keep playin the same tracks over and over again on a day to day basis... show's how much that station can b real crap at times

they play the same songs over and over because they need to follow statistics.

people like you and me listen to a station for as long as 4+ hrs a day before a break usualy

but the major populous listens to the same station for about 20 mins a day or at a time that day in intervals.

so with that they need to repeat songs along with adding in some general news for the area.

----------------------------

and yes i know what ya mean about deaths at places like exit and sf but those werent because of the music played form what i gathered.

they were because of drugs mainly werent they?

i mean im not disputing your comment... im just adding a few points to it

lil jon needs to come out with another song describing a motion..i dont think "Get Low", "Snap Yo Fingers" and "Shake It" were enough...

im lookin fwd to "crack yo back" or "stretch yo legs" or somethin the like

LOL, truer words have never been spoken! Maybe something like "Blink Your Eyes" "Chew your food" "Wipe your butt" will go on to sell a million copies. :laugh2:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This is too fuckin funny. Fuckin animals, This is why you cant fight anymore. What ever happened to fist. Just take it outside, and punch it out. But no, these animals got to involve knives, and guns, and swords, bazookas, whatever. Pure fuckin ignorance, and Tuff guy syndrum. Pa-fuckin-thetic!!!!! I say take the whole fuckin station off the air, it is the main reason why there is fuckin violence. Fuckin Rap, and Hip hop, "Ill rape ur mother, kill your father, chop off your sisters head." Why do they need the fuckin violence. These young ghetto kids hear this shit, and then they think it is the cool thing to do, to own a gun and talk like that, cause 50 cent does. These fuckin guys, and more importantly there "Posses" need to relize there fuckin role models, and kids, and some young adults look up to them, and will do what they do. Someone really needs to put a stop to this violent music, it is the breeding point for all of this. Think about this, have you ever heard of someone being shot, at a party where Roger Sanchez, or Sasha, or any other house DJ? No, and thats because the lyrics, dont promote it. TAKE THE ENTIRE STATION OFF THE AIR!!!!!!! I would bet it would decrese violence

not shot but peter presta sucker punched jason ojeda the other night for denying him as a myspace friend. hahah

in the past couple days i have been contemplating using a few of my contacts to have points listed in this thread to show up in an article in USA TODAY.

Id seriously like to see how the current station managment takes things after seeing something like that on TV with national syndication.

Now keep in mind

Articles like that not only get a quick news page written but also,

sent to google news scubsribers

Podcasts from apple daily news

RSS feeds on news websites

Talked about on Othe radio stations

the list goes on and on. bottom line, i think i should try to get it published, just to make an attempt at getting that particular station OFF the air.

.....it could happen