Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Official Heat Vs. Mavericks Nba Finals Thread!!!

sotuorlando

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't see Miami beating Dallas. Dallas has more consistent shooters and a more reliable bench. not to mention Dallas has home court advantage. IMO Miami goes down 4-2 to Dallas. :)

Tony, you only come out of hiding to bash Miami. A week ago you had predicted that the Heat would fall to Detroit in 6 and you were sorely wrong. Now you are predicting that Miami will fall to the Mavericks in 6.

I think I like the odds of Miami winning the series based on your predictions.

Perhaps you should become a basketball analyst for TNT, you'd make MILLIONS!

:funny:

Tony, you only come out of hiding to bash Miami. A week ago you had predicted that the Heat would fall to Detroit in 6 and you were sorely wrong. Now you are predicting that Miami will fall to the Mavericks in 6.

:confused:

Are TNT basketball analysts always right? :confused:

Do they really make millions? :confused:

perhaps you should go back, and read my post...:rolleyes: as a point of information I never stated nor predicted "The Heat would fall to Detroit in 6." what I did say is the Pistons would win, obviously I was wrong. . further I said previously "regardless of who eventually comes out of the east. IMO the eventual NBA champions will be the Sun's or the Mav's, both teams look sharper then the Heat and Pistons."

thus based on that statement, I maintain that eventual NBA Champions will be the Mav’s...

so deal with it! . :)

perhaps you should go back, and read my post...:rolleyes: as a point of information I never stated nor predicted "The Heat would fall to Detroit in 6." what I did say is the Pistons would win, obviously I was wrong. . further I said previously "regardless of who eventually comes out of the east. IMO the eventual NBA champions will be the Sun's or the Mav's, both teams look sharper then the Heat and Pistons."

thus based on that statement, I maintain that eventual NBA Champions will be the Mav’s...

so deal with it! . :)

:no:

dallas in 7, diop and dampier have enough fouls to go aroun to send shaq to the line. wade will explode but so will nowitski. dallas is just too deep. miami's bench is a bit weak with jus payton and zo. i see 7 games with dallas hoisting the trophy.

I like Tony's predictions. LMFAO!!!!

Miami in 6!!!

agreed..... as long as either walker, payton, and or j williams show up for each game along with the big fella, flash, and the steady play of udonis on the boards I think 5 or 6 is a good call - GO HEAT

too bad that wont happen 4 out of 7 times in this series....walker, payton wont show up ......shaq was crap last night...dallas wants it more and it showed last night.....

hopefully im wrong but i dont see the heat winning it. i was shocked when i heard alot of people favored miami to win it all ....i mean i want them to but i think dallas is a better team

my 2 pennies