Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy 6-6-6

HAZE

I heard on the news..many pregnant women have requested labor be prolonged or pushed off to avoid giving birth today...wtf?! how can you be this superstitious..

for real! especially when 666 was just some retardation made up be the movie industry so they could make a creepy movie and freak people out with it. awesome idea though.

and about emo kids - i friggin love them! little long haired, eyeliner wearing miserable emo kids, i wanna lick their tears

i was gonna wikipedia it but then i remembered that any average joe walkign around can edit wikipedia definitions so i try not to use that as the say all end all source of information.

plus it talks about how 666 is derrived from the bible and well... the bible was written by people, not the hand of god lol so yea

the media didnt necessarily MAKE UP 666 out of nowhere, but they sure did embellish it for entertainment purposes

I heard on the news..many pregnant women have requested labor be prolonged or pushed off to avoid giving birth today...wtf?! how can you be this superstitious..

....im jelous i cant spawn some offspring today ..

Awesome!! :D

BORN AT 6AM ON 06/06/06, HIS MUM WAS INDUCED FOR 6 DAYS, HE WEIGHS 6LBS 6OZ AND HE'S CALLED.. DAMIEN

By Richard Smith

HORROR film fan Suzanne Cooper yesterday named her baby Damien after the devil child in the The Omen, who was also born on June 6.

Suzanne went one better than the movie by hitting the full Number of the Beast with the date - 6/6/06.

Special needs teacher Suzanne, 36, was also induced for six days before Damien arrived at 6.59am, tipping the scales at a spine-chilling 6lb 6oz.

She said: "We are overjoyed about the baby. The Omen is one of our favourite films and that's why I was keeping my legs crossed for a birth on the 6th.

"It does seem a bit weird I suppose, but he's a perfect baby - nothing at all like Damien in The Omen."

Dad Michael rushed Suzanne to hospital in Bristol last Wednesday afternoon after she began suffering back pains.

Advertisement

Falk AdSolution

The baby was due on Saturday and doctors decided to induce her straight away, but little Damien refused to arrive until yesterday.

Suzanne went into labour in the early hours and Damien was born shortly after 6am. Electrical engineer Mike said: "It was a devil of a birth - a bit of a horror show. Once she went into labour it was straightforward, but six days in hospital is a long time to wait.

"Suzanne and I love watching horror films and we were both keeping our fingers crossed that he would be born yesterday.

"It took a fair bit of persuasion for Suzanne to let us call him Damien but it seems fitting considering the date."

The baby also arrived on the day the remake of the 1976 film The Omen was released in the cinemas.

A spokesman at Bristol's Southmead Hospital said: "We would all like to say congratulations on the birth of their new baby.

"We're very pleased that all went smoothly with the birth and we are happy to have been involved."

Kerry Laing, who also gave birth to a baby boy yesterday, told how her gran Helen, 79, phoned family to tell them they had named him Damien.

Kerry, 20, from Cardenden, Fife, had actually called him Rhys.