Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stolen Sidekick

9mile

please don't be rude.

thought I'll teach you a few thing about deafness, I'm profoundly deaf, that mean if I stand next to an Apollo 11 liftoff, all i can hear is a whisper.

now, the reason why my grammar are not always perfect is because I use sign language, sign language play a huge role in grammar, as it's to put it simply, like text speech, instead of going "hello, how are you doing?", in sign language, it shorten to 'hello, how you doing?", I'd go on but I really can't be arsed to keep explaining it, and it's 2:20 in the morning here.

hahahaha...i hope you hang around :laugh:

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey..the girl in the bottom pic was a stripper at VIPS...She liked to fuck on her period..that's all I remember of her..that was a bad pic of her anways..post one of the other ones...

and the girl is at least 16...with a baby... So... Maybe she should learn how human's behave before teaching one herself.

Now here is one of the craziest emails I have received today:

"Hey, just to let you know, i got a little bored this afternoon and camcorder in hand attempted to make contact with the suspect.... it did not go well. First off, the address she gave was a fake, but while driving to the fake address I saw her building(recognized it from the pictures off the sidekick of the balcony). I video taped a little bit of her block then decided to wait in my car to see if her or that fat dude came out. The real address is <REMOVED FOR THE POST>. Anyways, her landlord came out and called the cops on me while i was sitting in my car, but she DID come out of the house while i was talking with her landlord, although I dont think i got any good shots of her, but I did video tape the whole thing so yeah... I had some weed in my car or else i would have stuck around and tried harder, but I really didnt want any kind of altercation with the police today, so i boned the hell out. Let me know if you want the videos and i'll put them up on a site for ya, good luck! "

hey..the girl in the bottom pic was a stripper at VIPS...She liked to fuck on her period..that's all I remember of her..that was a bad pic of her anways..post one of the other ones...

and the girl is at least 16...with a baby... So... Maybe she should learn how human's behave before teaching one herself.

Now here is one of the craziest emails I have received today:

"Hey, just to let you know, i got a little bored this afternoon and camcorder in hand attempted to make contact with the suspect.... it did not go well. First off, the address she gave was a fake, but while driving to the fake address I saw her building(recognized it from the pictures off the sidekick of the balcony). I video taped a little bit of her block then decided to wait in my car to see if her or that fat dude came out. The real address is <REMOVED FOR THE POST>. Anyways, her landlord came out and called the cops on me while i was sitting in my car, but she DID come out of the house while i was talking with her landlord, although I dont think i got any good shots of her, but I did video tape the whole thing so yeah... I had some weed in my car or else i would have stuck around and tried harder, but I really didnt want any kind of altercation with the police today, so i boned the hell out. Let me know if you want the videos and i'll put them up on a site for ya, good luck! "

Did you sleep with it too Gooch01.jpg?

I must've forget how young a 16 years old look like nowadays, I'm so sure she's must be at least barely 14

Remember..she has a kid...

Here's another email:

"Well I was with a buddy and I looked at your site earlier, so we thought it'd be cool to fuck around and you know go there, my buddys from queens and knew the area from the first 2 pictures on your site. So we get there and we're fucking around and shit and my buddy started yelling THEIVES THEIVES THEIVES out loud, the girl, the younger one, then came out in a fit of rage and had a sweater on saying she had a gun in her pocket and if we didn't get the fuck outta there she would shoot us, we weren't taking any chances to find out if it were a real gun or not so we jetted."

Is this getting out of hand yet?

Or did it get out of hand with this one:

"Just wanted to let you know that there are a LOT of White folks that are pissed at the racist vermin that stole your friends phone and insulted her and you. We read those hateful things that they said.

We are carrying your story on Resistance.com/forum

and

the Hitlerwasright.org forum (private)

Good luck to ya.

P.S. We think you should get some big bald headed guys and go kick the crap out of these scums."

And NO..I didn't reply back and tell them I was Jewish.

Or this one (the guy CC'd me on a email he wrote them):

"Here's how it's gonna go down. You might be street, but I'm a pasty

white hardcore computer nerd muthafucka who grew up in the fuckin'

Crenshaw. That's right. Crenshaw and Olympic, Los Angeles,

Califuckingfornia.

The whole internet is going to see this. Millions of people. Tens of millions.

And there a whole lot of crazy ass computer fuckers that just love

fucking with dishonest shithole trash people like you who don't have

the common decency to give back what aint yours.

Call it Robin Hood, or vigilantes or just call it a big bunch of

nerds. But they're watching you, now, and their watching the webpage

of the guy who keeps posting the pictures you're taking.

And they know how to do stuff. They could wreck your credit. They

could take away your house. They could make ambulances show up at your

door every hour of every day for weeks. They could have 1000 pizzas

delivered to your place and bill you for it. Every fucking day. They

could make your phone never stop ringing. They could run up thousands

of dollars on your phone.

See, the sidekick sends those pics out automatically, and there's jack

shit you can do about it. It records your messages. It records your

IMs.

Really clever ones could even figure out how to turn that phone on and

use it like a microphone to listen in on your conversations wherever

you are with the phone. They could even turn on the E911 service and

track wherever you go via GPS.

You better hope you don't slang or smoke any weed or do anything

illegal or anything, because those crazy ass nerd motherfuckers might

already be watching you right now. They might even know where you are.

Don't ever fuck with a hacker, or invite them to wanna fuck with you.

'Cause they got shit that's better than guns or thugs or brothers,

they got *information* like you've never even heard of before. Like

king-hell crazy ass voodoo magic shit with computers.

And the whole world is computers, now. And the new bullets? Information.

Watch yourselves. You better just give the phone back. If you're not

gonna give the phone back, you might as well trash it or smash it,

'cause it's gonna come back and bite you all in the ass real, real

fucking hard.

We clear?

Get a move up on it, then."

I recall the youngest girl ever to have a child is 5 years old.

I do think it's getting out of hand, remember that the internet is a big medium, and almost everyone in the developed world can access to it, to put it simply, I wouldn't be surprised if someone has threw a molotov cocktail at their house.

that "Hitlerwasright.org" was kinda not unexpected since you tend to see some weirder bollocks than the KKK like these v

http://www.aryan-nations.org/

http://www.americannaziparty.com/

I found it ironic that while I've travelled all over Europe, even Eastern Europe, near to Mongolia, the Philippine, Africa, etc. the most dangerous country to put your tent by the road is.. *drum rolls* America!

irony huh?

Guest onisakura

This is what i mean about it being excessive. Its just gonna escalate and get outta control. Soon it will get to the schools, jobs, neighborhoods etc. Yes what they did was wrong but there are soooooooo many people that would take anything as an excuse to be hateful and make someone else's live a living hell. Possibly even getting physical.

Call me a pessimist if you like, but you obviously see where this is already going.....

If I quit now, they win.. There is NO way I can back out of this now... Wouldn't be able to live it down. Getting all these emails with encouragement..and new links to my page... Some guy just offered to redo my entire website for free...(I asked him for references first). Can u imagine the shockwave that would happen if this page goes down?

I already slowed people down on the whole ethnic thing...I told people not to do any violence... said not to do a lot oif things that could be twisted the wrong way... Dunno what else to do.

for some reason the LA riot of '91 popped up in me head, only in a very small scale, digitally.

8 millions New Yorker right now, think of the possibility that might've happen, perhaps you may has release too much information to the general public about the thieves? nobody going to ask you to quit, you did exactly what you should've do, teach them a lesson, the proper way.

But I haven't... I didn't put up their real address that I was told by others..I just put up the publicly known info...their AIM page..the address they IMed me with and said I could put up... Stuff like that..the pictures as I;ve mentioned before belong to my friend... They were taken with her stolen camera and were automatically uploaded to the net.

Yo Evan,

Sup with your site? I just went to go check the latest and greatest (been following for about 14 hours now inbetween getting work done).

At any rate not only is /StolenSidekick 403, but your main index also.

If I quit now, they win.. There is NO way I can back out of this now... Wouldn't be able to live it down. Getting all these emails with encouragement..and new links to my page... Some guy just offered to redo my entire website for free...(I asked him for references first). Can u imagine the shockwave that would happen if this page goes down?

I already slowed people down on the whole ethnic thing...I told people not to do any violence... said not to do a lot oif things that could be twisted the wrong way... Dunno what else to do.

if u quit now...ill kick ur ass. this is by far one of the funniest things ive ever seen on the net ahahah.

Some hacker tried to take the site down... They don't realize how my shit works... I am gonna do some research on where the attack came from...if I see it came from Corona...this shit is gonna blow up!!

Some hacker tried to take the site down... They don't realize how my shit works... I am gonna do some research on where the attack came from...if I see it came from Corona...this shit is gonna blow up!!

i want u to re-read ur comment...."a hacker" from "corona" ...thats like saying a whore from a convent

I love how there have been almost 6,000 views on this post... Probably cause it's the first link on my web page...

Dave.. If u put the sex and drug boards back I'll do this every week.

Over 10,000 views. Dave..u listening yet?